Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How likely?

Devondaisy

Actually hoping we are, strangely enough! Our last was Dec 2008.

That IS strange :P

I'd think it's quite likely that you will get a visit - after all, it would make sense if the Inspector is in the village anyway. But, then again, Ofsted and sense ?!

Let us know !

Nona

I would say that its not likely. We are on the school site and under the school umbrella and were not done at the same time and we were due. But like someone said who knows with Ofsted!!! Good luck just in case!!

Have to say that I agree with zigzag - but as you are ready and wanting an inspection I hope that I'm wrong........Good luck if they come a-knocking! :1b

we are on a school site and were not inspected when school was but that was in july when ofsted were probably training up on new eyfs.

we have been told by our development worker that in our area it seems ofsted are working their way up form the bottom ie starting with groups that were inadequate(?) then satisfactory etc in their last inspection so hopefully we have a while ;0)) x

we are on a school site and were not inspected when school was but that was in july when ofsted were probably training up on new eyfs.

we have been told by our development worker that in our area it seems ofsted are working their way up form the bottom ie starting with groups that were inadequate(?) then satisfactory etc in their last inspection so hopefully we have a while ;0)) x

I was told the same by my SiP today, plus those who have had a complaint would be done first

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Apparently the school is to be inspected over 2 days, and another school in the same federation are also being inspected. We got good last time (I say "we", I wasn't actually there then) so guess we probably won't get a visit, but will be on high alert for the rest of the weekanyway! I'll let you know!

• Like 1

When we got the call as a children's centre in a school they were very clear that inspections are no longer linked automatically. They even only looked at four year olds and under and just paid a fleeting visit to reception. Only interested in profile data as evidence of outcomes. Seems like Ofsted recognise the complexity of some places is too much to do whole site inspections - they probably do not have enough inspectors to do it. My lead inspector was an HMI and she was very clear that previously outstanding schools that are continuing to deliver good progress and outcomes will be left to get on with it.