Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Half term

Yippppppeeee!

What is everyone doing.. if you have half term tooo..??

Next week for us jigsaw :1b

Looking forward to it though - trying hard to be on top of all paperwork by the end of this week as I have no intention of spending my week off working! :blink: :1b

Scary thought though that next stop is the unmentionable 'C word' :ph34r:xD

yes long 8 week term so fri we finish for a week - hoping that my OH has thought about booking a long weekend away :huh: :1b and then catching up on paperwork !!!

Yay to the long weekend away! :1b

Paperwork, paperwork - am i mistaken in thinking that you are a founder member of the CoL gang? :blink:

Been working all day.. :( and still feel like got no where.. though have been drinking lots of coffee.. and also watching the vampire diaries :) so not all bad :P

Oh well, I dont record anything, even the stuff I should, not that I know what it is, but I'm fairly certain something should be recorded. I think that's what Chairs do! But I could be wrong, possibly, probably, most likely actually. I often have a feeling I should be doing something but I've never found out what it is.

But I'm in a gang now, so wow :D ::1a

• Like 3

I think I shall spend the half term sleeping............ :1b

Think we've cracked it with the CoL, we don't record them- but use the terminology used when describing photos in LJs.

May I going the gang please?

PS- I do the absolute minimum paperwork.......I used to do LOADS :o

...... ......... But as someone on a different thread said the other day 'would the sky fall down' - my answer- No, and everyone at work it lots happier xD :lol:

yay all these new gang members love it - together we will COMBAT o verLoad together - update OH is doing his usual - not sure where to go - can you spare 10 mins later to go through it - always me that books something !!!! aaargh where has the spontaneity gone - mind you he did buy me a bouquet of flowers - first one in 5 years so maybe thats him done for the next 5 !!!!