Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Revised Eyfs Audit!

Ok, am going to try again....hopefully with a "catchy" new title!!!

Previous effort...........

"Hi All,

have started an audit against the new Stat Framework to make sure nothing is slipping through then net as we will be inspected shortly due to new reg!

What would really make my life easier is having the Framework in word so that I can reorganise into a table format! has anyone got it already in word or the technology to convert and upload? (if so would be nice to have the full development matters doc in word also)!

I vaguely recall someone saying they had the means to do this............

Thank you"

OR....if anyone else has a ready made super duper audit in word please do share!!!!!

Hi Moo, I can't really help directly but my "audit" was going through the stutory framework and scribbling next to each and every paragraph bullet point notes on how we ensure compliance.

Perhaps not the most professional looking way of doing it, but at least I know we are doing it all.

Edited by eyfs1966
  • Like 2

x x

xxxx xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I xxxxxxxxxxxxxx you...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxx

x

(hope that worked - always wanted to try it!)

Just converted it with a free converter for you although it seems to have lost the words on the front cover. Good luck I would love to see the end results :1b

edited to say............. obviously it doesn't xD :lol: xD

Edited by louby loo

I think this is great! I currently work in nursery and also in our reception class so would love to make a grid and look at both when I have time - thnk I know already which will have gaps ;)

If anyone is inspired to make a grid before I get round to it, please do feel free to share!!!! :P:D :rolleyes: ;)

madmum thank you for you efforts with this - it's fab! Never thought of doing an audit in this format - have just been scribbling notes but this is Ofstediness enough to print off and sit proudly in front of my SEF

Right here goes!!

A bit long as it has space to write 'what we do' and 'what we need to do'.

Obviously some bits don't apply to some settings, but it's all there to edit!

It has a couple of random lines I can't shift :blink: ( not an ICT whizz!!), but hopefully it might be useful! :1b

EYFS 2012 Statutory Framework Audit.doc

Many, many thanks for sharing your hard work :1b

• Like 1

x x

xxxx xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I xxxxxxxxxxxxxx you...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxx

x

Is this what you where trying to do?

:P

Yes there are many PDF to Word convertors you can use if you ever need to do so.. sometimes not perfect, but do a good job. As far as the Auditing of the new EYFS - It's a real shame we need to do this, when a group of "professionals" have put this very well planned document together!!