Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Planning Format

Hi all, I have been playing with a new planning format that reflects on the children's interests.

My company have bought one out but it doesnt work a tall so i have been trying to tweak it in the hope

they will change it. What do you all think.

EYFS planning 2012.pdf

It is very similar to our planning!!

We dont have the second sheet because at the front of the planning we have all of our continuous planning sheets (there were some lovely ones on here recently). They depict each area of continous planning.

Our big sheet is like yours but the days of the week go down the left side and the prime and specific areas accross the top.

I expect it will need tweaking before long but it is a working document so I expect that.

Thanks for your sharing!!

Guest babyjane31

your adult focusd sheet is exactly what I've been struggling to come up with so big thank you for sharing. So simple but does exactly what I need!

Thank you for your replies, Our continuos provision sheet is to record what the children actually select for them selves. Then we can use that as a starting point for our enhanced provision.

It's similar to ours, but I do like the adult focussed sheet so may well 'adopt' that if you don't mind ? :rolleyes:

As an aside - our LA has just made a tracking sheet for us to use in settings - and it looks good so thought I would share here that it and other pretty useful bits like termly updates and a two year old report can be found on the main Portsmouth City Council website under childcare providers - am sure they wouldn't mind people taking a look as it's in a public area ! If they do I'm sure they will soon let me know!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)