Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Register Names

Cait

So it's the time of year for making up registers, and seeing some unusual names

This coming year we have a Tiana (Tee-anna), Tienner (Tee-enna), Tyana (Tie-anna) and Ianna (Eee-anna) for goodness sake!

A Mia and a Meya

and some unusual names - Regan (girl) Fallon, Layton (boy), Kalan (boy, pronounced as if it had a double L), Kai, Millie, Alfie (2 of those!) Louis, Louie, Mischa, Solomon to name but a few!

Anyone else got some different ones this time?

last year we had a Pink and a Beau Tiger and LoLa Crystal (twins) we also had a Jynyer in our after school I look forward to the next set of names I have to remember how to spell.

Yes we have classics too, Henry, Rupert and Jane not had any ruperts or janes before

You're brave doing the register already Cait, mine will probably change at least twice before we start back!

NO - please don't say that :( I actually printed mine this morning - thinking as I was doing so........this had so better not change!!! :blink: xD :lol: xD

Sunny - I just know you're waiting for a Robin, Marian, Friar, Much or Will to be on your register. In fact - which names would be on your fantasy register?!

I find it fascinating the way names change - a couple of years ago I had my first 'Charles/Charlie' took me ages to get used to it - wouldn't bat an eyelid if I saw it now!

• Like 1

we have a Clayton , Fallon , Chase, Kala, Lyla, China Rose - and lots of traditional names too, plus some lovely african and arabic names like Mahidja, Ogenoyole, Safwan, and some interesting spellings like Gasper, Kacsper, from our Polish families. I love having such a culturally mixed setting :1b

• Like 1

We've had Keyan, Clayton, Blakely, Bodie, Ronnie, Jude, Miller and Elias. We have Logun and we hope to have a Zebediah when he's old enough to start with us.