Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Question About New Development Matters...?

Hey there,

Quick question - Anyone come across any "Look, listen & note" info? Or has that gone for good...?

Thanks x

no its gone and has been put under other titles in the development matters book ....well lets say it hasn't turned up yet anyway! ;)

Is the book you buy different from the downloadable stuff? That a bit underhand isn't it??

xx

I don't think they will be different louby loo, I think the only difference is that you're paying for the privilege to have a printed copy, and saving yourself the effort of printing and binding and so on.

The equivalent of the look, listen and note guidance is in the columns to the left of the development matters statements: Positive relationships (what adults could do) and Enabling Environments (what adults could provide).

At least I hope that's what you mean! If not, someone else will come along and point out the error of my ways! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)