Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where's It Gone?

Panders

Sounds like this could be a mega makeover Steve - who have you got in to do it? Will it take more than 60 minutes? Can we please have more room in the jacuzzi this time, Sunnyday and Cait keep squashing me and one of those really posh bathrooms like you see on the telly!

I did not go in there much, they always made such a mess, perhaps a hoover so they can clean up after themselves this time...

and while it is being refurbished how about finding room for a well stocked drinks fridge? or is that pushing it a bit?

Edited by Inge

I was at a comedy club on Saturday night and they said that for a large group booking each member had to pay a 'good behaviour' bond of £40 a head. Maybe this would work for chat? I'm sure Inge will be a positive role model for us all and keep the rowdier elements in check!

• Like 2

Hey now that's unfair, the WIncarnis are nothing to do with me. Yes, I admit, I may have left my flippers and life belt one time, but only overnight whilst I visited Sunnyday to feel what sunshine is like!!

Hey now that's unfair, the WIncarnis are nothing to do with me. Yes, I admit, I may have left my flippers and life belt one time, but only overnight whilst I visited Sunnyday to feel what sunshine is like!!

Honestly the things we get blamed for........what's all this about us squashing Panders in the jacuzzi :o :blink: xD

P.S. don't pop down for a dose of sun today........foggy, cold - in fact pretty horrible! :(xD

OOh he's always happy to have company...make sure you wear your messy clothes he's not half springer for nothing!!! we'll take a nice walk along the river...if we make it last long enough we can have lunch in the pub garden!

On my way - let's hope I don't get lost in the fog! xD

Honestly the things we get blamed for........what's all this about us squashing Panders in the jacuzzi :o :blink: xD

P.S. don't pop down for a dose of sun today........foggy, cold - in fact pretty horrible! :(xD

I know! Most unfair, I don't even think I've used the jacuzzi, especially after someone dropped that cream horn in it!

Sun is actually shining here today, nice welcome home from our week in North Yorkshire celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary!

I know! Most unfair, I don't even think I've used the jacuzzi, especially after someone dropped that cream horn in it!

Sun is actually shining here today, nice welcome home from our week in North Yorkshire celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary!

Oh congratulations....feel bad now - I should have known and sent a card........sorry x