Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sensory Play

Clean Mud

Layer a roll of toilet paper into a large tub, grate a bar of soap of top and add about 4 litres of warm water, leave over night.

Its also great for making models

I have just started a Pinterest on line pin board for these ... free to join and works like bookmarking a page on pc but is on internet so if your pc goes they are still all there.. I also find it easier to see what i want there too...

anyone interested in my board can look at Pinterest.. questy I keep adding to it regularly so it is a way of sharing my bookmarks too...

Wow Inge, some fab things on your pin board, will certainly be coming back to it to try some of those ideas. like the magic milk, think some of my scientific boys will love that

I have just started a Pinterest on line pin board for these ... free to join and works like bookmarking a page on pc but is on internet so if your pc goes they are still all there.. I also find it easier to see what i want there too...

anyone interested in my board can look at Pinterest.. questy I keep adding to it regularly so it is a way of sharing my bookmarks too...

Thank you! :o

Help - what did I do wrong?

I was out to impress my young grandsons with the magic milk experiment this afternoon. Got it all ready, bowl, milk, food colouring, washing up liquid and cotton wool buds. When I dipped the buds (covered in wash up liquid) into milk/colouring, it went "wowie" just once. The grandsons put another bud into it but nothing happened - unlike the video on the forum - imagine their faces!!!!! :oxD (twins) Double disappointment!!!!!!

I used semi skimmed milk - was that the problem?

Washing up liquid was a well known brand

Can't imagine where it went wrong :(

Sue J

Help - what did I do wrong?

I was out to impress my young grandsons with the magic milk experiment this afternoon. Got it all ready, bowl, milk, food colouring, washing up liquid and cotton wool buds. When I dipped the buds (covered in wash up liquid) into milk/colouring, it went "wowie" just once. The grandsons put another bud into it but nothing happened - unlike the video on the forum - imagine their faces!!!!! :oxD (twins) Double disappointment!!!!!!

I used semi skimmed milk - was that the problem?

Washing up liquid was a well known brand

Can't imagine where it went wrong :(

Sue J

when I did it I did use full fat milk.. and an eye dropper to drop on the washing up liquid on the top, but that was a long time ago now and before I saw the one I pinned.. there are others there which may give more of an explanation to help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)