Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Excitement!

sunnyday

I'm afraid I dont like it now my babies are 22 and 19. I have to wake them up on Christmas morning for goodness sake, rather than blearily watching them open there presents at 4am. Its just not fun now.

Hey! In my defence, it wasn't me who mentioned the C word! I merely pointed out that 'soon' we would be dusting off this thread. I can't be held responsible for those of you who have picked up the ball and run with it, metaphorically speaking!

So I refuse to sit on the stool.

Hey! In my defence, it wasn't me who mentioned the C word! I merely pointed out that 'soon' we would be dusting off this thread. I can't be held responsible for those of you who have picked up the ball and run with it, metaphorically speaking!

So I refuse to sit on the stool.

Now how should we deal with this petulant behaviour? :blink:

I'm afraid I dont like it now my babies are 22 and 19. I have to wake them up on Christmas morning for goodness sake, rather than blearily watching them open there presents at 4am. Its just not fun now.

If they anything like my two I'll be blearily letting them in at 4am!( they are a year older than yours) wishing I was watching them open their presents. They did manage Christmas dinner in their PJ's last year tho'. :D

• Like 2

Guest sn0wdr0p

Dear me 3 pages of discussion over this in the last few days I dread to think what it will get like nearer the time. I now refuse to think about it until after bonfire night.

P.S. I do like the fact that the quality street tins are on offer for a fiver in Asda though-might treat me and the kids over the weekend.

mmmm going into work on Sunday to get some paperwork done (panicking that ofsted may turn up on Monday morning-I panic every week though) maybe I won't share after all. oink oink

Guest sn0wdr0p

Oh gosh I'm going to run out of chocolates pretty quickly if everyone keeps asking. Oh well as long as no one asks for the hazlenut whirls-I'm not sharing them!