Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Half-term

sunnyday

Can't believe that we break up tomorrow - can we have been back seven weeks.......

Slightly worried :o as I don't seem to have my usual long 'to do' list for the break! xD Hmmm - perhaps I'll remember what I need 'to do' or perhaps I can do some housework and gardening :(:(

Anyone got any exciting plans?

Edited by sunnyday

Nothing really planned, have some to dos from my SIP visit earlier in the term (hmmm!). Trying out recipes for christening cake for granddaughter - thought I'd do a huge cup cake cake! Anyone else done one of these - just a bit concerned about quantities, will only be doing it as a vicky sponge I expect.

Visiting the children to offload some 'loft contents' (at last!) Hopefully I'll manage to get out into the garden, and if not, I'm sure I'll have plenty of housework to do. I'm going to try to avoid paperwork if I can

Well as you can see from the time of my post i'm a little excited and cannot sleep.

Hubby and i are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary, he has surprised, stunned, amazed me :o by booking for us to go to New York for a couple of days and then to board the Queen Mary 2, oh my word who says romance is gone, i am actually speechless and still unable to believe he has done this without my knowledge.

Hoping those that can also have a lovely break. xD

Well as you can see from the time of my post i'm a little excited and cannot sleep.

Hubby and i are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary, he has surprised, stunned, amazed me :o by booking for us to go to New York for a couple of days and then to board the Queen Mary 2, oh my word who says romance is gone, i am actually speechless and still unable to believe he has done this without my knowledge.

Hi Bridger

What a lovely surprise! I hope you enjoy every minute of your celebration.

My husband and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary next year, I hope we will do something as memorable for such a important celebration.

And no to do list - what bliss - have a wonderful time.

Now that is 'exciting'!

Many congrats on your anniversary bridger and Mr B!

Have a wonderful time! :(

Can't believe that we break up tomorrow - can we have been back seven weeks.......

Slightly worried :o as I don't seem to have my usual long 'to do' list for the break! :( Hmmm - perhaps I'll remember what I need 'to do' or perhaps I can do some housework and gardening :wacko: :(

Anyone got any exciting plans?

:( oooh sunny if you need some jobs to do I have stacks! xD