Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Revised Parents Poster

Guest lucyevans

Many thanks, when did they move to Manchester?

I just wish OFSTED would 're-date' stuff. It's clearly a new poster and yet dated 2008 why don't they just issue a new one instead of updating the old one without changing the date... :o

Thanks Lucy! :(

Do you think printing the poster will allow me to say 'oh yes, I've done some work today'!!! :(xD:o

Undoubtedly Sunnyday - in fact I think you should take a book and a cup of tea into the garden for well earned rest! :(

I phoned them today to ask when they moved and was told the end of June 2011. I was then told the 'new' poster was available to download from their website, I said 'yes, I have printed a copy' but only by the kindness of another practitioner who spotted it and shared her finding because it is still dated 2008. Mrs OFSTED checked online and then said 'oh yes so it is but we just update things'. I did suggest that in future their 'updating' might include changing the date and she thought that was a good idea!! :oxD:(

I phoned them today to ask when they moved and was told the end of June 2011. I was then told the 'new' poster was available to download from their website, I said 'yes, I have printed a copy' but only by the kindness of another practitioner who spotted it and shared her finding because it is still dated 2008. Mrs OFSTED checked online and then said 'oh yes so it is but we just update things'. I did suggest that in future their 'updating' might include changing the date and she thought that was a good idea!! :(:( :wacko:

:o I can tell from here how much you enjoyed that! xD:(

I phoned them today to ask when they moved and was told the end of June 2011. I was then told the 'new' poster was available to download from their website, I said 'yes, I have printed a copy' but only by the kindness of another practitioner who spotted it and shared her finding because it is still dated 2008. Mrs OFSTED checked online and then said 'oh yes so it is but we just update things'. I did suggest that in future their 'updating' might include changing the date and she thought that was a good idea!! :oxD:(

Would love that to be one of the recorded conversations for training purposes! Hope your eyebrow was suitably raised when you pointed out the error of their ways Gezabel.

Hope your eyebrow was suitably raised when you pointed out the error of their ways Gezabel.

It wasn't the easiest of conversations, had to repeat, explain my point a few times and by the time she 'got it' and said it was a good idea my eyebrows weren't raised as I had reached the head banging on brick wall stage!!! :oxD:(:(

and please can someone explain how i get smiley whatsits to bounce ....!!

and please can someone explain how i get smiley whatsits to bounce ....!!

click on the add smiley as usual and scroll down through the list - near the bottom there's the bouncy one and the banana