Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Will You Be Doing In The Holidays?

blondie

hi we break up this week for just under six weeks ,but i already have a list of things i need to do before we go back in september - registers, name cards, sorting out toys, photocopying paperwork ready for september are just some of the jobs left to do.

what jobs do you need to do in the summer break ( if you have one) - and do we ever really havea break lol ?

Haha - if you search 'summer to do list' you'll find that this is something we chat about every year!

Mine's the same as yours except register is done - did that Friday night. I've done the library pages for parents/children borrowing books. I've printed out the registration forms - one for everyone so we can make sure details are up to date. I've printed out the County Council Progress Record sheets and all the name cards (to be laminated yet) I've done the ringbinders with the name tabs and made a start with the end of year accounts.

Still lots to do though! Onwards and upwards (SEF update beckons!!)

I'm always looking for a good list to follow (copy!!!!)

Caits is looking good so far.............

done a fair bit of printing/photocopying/paperwork.

I am refusing to do final registers yet after the week I've had.... sooooooo many last min changes that miraculously we have been able to deal with!

apart from all of the above, I shall be finishing up the work for my BA hons; prepping for EYPS, killing my husband( who has chucked out a presentation document I still needed to use and which I had left on the sofa).......and trying to keep my brain working under all the pressure. Today,I just feel like crying, but I WILL get there with it!

apart from all of the above, I shall be finishing up the work for my BA hons; prepping for EYPS, killing my husband( who has chucked out a presentation document I still needed to use and which I had left on the sofa).......and trying to keep my brain working under all the pressure. Today,I just feel like crying, but I WILL get there with it!

AW!!! been there - shout if there's anything I can do!

last year's list

quick edit to say I really enjoyed reading all that again!!!

Edited by Cait

i will be off for my girlie week in Cyprus xD:(

Would that be in about 16 days, hali? :o

I shall be recuperating. Then archiving, shredding and burning. Oh and reminding myself of what my living room carpet looks like! :(

Guest ChunkyMan

I'm off for 4 weeks in France...

Can't wait and at the moment I don't really care about the beginning of Sept...

It will get here quick enough without me worrying about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plan to CHILL!!!!!!!

Last summer was a bit of a nightmare with SO many things to do and they kind of got spread over the holiday!

THis year pre-school ended on friday and all staff are in full time next week and everything WILL be done. No children just loads and loads of 'admin' stuff but then that's it and we don't go back until 11th September :o

So for me it's one week to go and then I am going to the Isle of Wight just because I want to and I am hunting for last minute cruise deals xD

I am going to the Isle of Wight just because I want to

Mr S and I went last year - are you planning on a visit to Osborne House - well worth it ....just try and pick a day when it's not raining hard (unlike us!)

Enjoy! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)