Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer Holiday Tasks

Cait

This is an old updated thread - that was 2 years ago!

haha ...that you're a bit out of date! (see post date!) :P

:D:D:D That's a relief!!! :rolleyes:

Did have a moment of panic when I got to about post that said 'waiting for revised eyfs' and thought nooooooooooooo what have I missed.......relief when I noticed the date doh

Think we need to start a new thread - we can't heap any more anxiety on our love forum folk :blink: xD

• Like 1

list - something i never do but really should and look for yet another member of staff as my ' male ' has just resigned to go off and open his own setting !! a little disappointed to say the least .....

Oh no Lashes - what a shame :(

As for the 'list making' - don't forget to add things that you've already done so that you can cross them off ;)xDxDxD

• Like 2

'As for the 'list making' - don't forget to add things that you've already done so that you can cross them off '

Lol sunnyday......glad I'm not the only ones does that.....makes me feel better about what I've already achieved instead of focusing on what I haven't done yet :)

• Like 2

No list for me this year. Since there's no assignments need doing, or a guide unit to prepare for (looks like it may close due to lack of interest).

Think my to do list will be....go on holiday, come back have an eye operation the following week. Then spend the rest of summer recovering from the after effect. Just hope I can see to do things.

Now I need to add how to find a new job to this list or some voluntary experiences in a different school that may get me some experiences.

After the interesting feedback I got from an interview today. How can I gain the right experiences (which I may not be getting in my current school) if no one will take me on and give me what I need. I wished I never took on a part time morning post, seem to be stuck there for a 5th year with not much progression.

• 1 year later...

How's your list looking, Sunnyday?

Mine is going to be showing how to do all the summer jobs on the list I made last year! It's also going to be nice to be able to have time to do other things as well for a change.

• Like 7

• Sort out the paperwork and folders fro the new starters in Sep
  • Sort out the paperwork for our new member of staff
  • Get new display boards
  • New laminates fro the cloakroom and displays
  • Update policies and procedures
  • Sort out resources - changing to more wooden toys and lots of exploration baskets
  • Tidy garden area and outdoor space
  • Up date sef
  • Renew risk assessments
  • Carry on assignments that I am doing on my MCLV course at Pen Green

and most importantly enjoy spending time with my lovely family before they all grow up and leave home - starting with a few days camping in Cornwall with lots of friends x

• Like 1

How's your list looking, Sunnyday?

Mine is going to be showing how to do all the summer jobs on the list I made last year! It's also going to be nice to be able to have time to do other things as well for a change.

Ah well er um.......made list.......er um well......

No seriously I have absolutely no intention of doing anything even remotely pre-school related for a couple of weeks.........that could be why I had a phone call from County today about an unpaid invoice :blink: that was little embarrassing - but hey we shouldn't have to pay 80 quid for mandatory Safeguarding training anyway! :ph34r:

Happy retirement lovely lady!!! xxx

P.S. did I get this completely wrong - are you returning to 'help out' in September?

• Like 1

P.S. did I get this completely wrong - are you returning to 'help out' in September?

Yes, just on Tuesday mornings for a bit to help with ratios and do some joint admin

• 11 months later...