Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Meet Up @ The Education Show 2011

beth1

In true guiderstylee, yes I am a brownie/guide guider and a member of a guiding forum (this is what we do when we organise things or should that be attempt to do so! :o ).

Since a certain lovely lady named Happymaz hasn't done this thread I would start it. In chat last night I mentioned when the show is for next year.

So here are some details:

The Education Show at the Birmingham NEC is between 15th to the 17th March 2011.

We are thinking of meeting up on the Saturday 17th March, time to be confirmed. The webstite address is here!

So who is up for having a FSF meet up @ The Education Show 2011?

Edited by beth1

I might make it, I forgot it was on last year.

Always a good way to spend money I dont have!

I will wear a badge that gives my forum name, not my real name, how about you beth1? xD:o

Edited by Rea

That looks perfect - you could hold it 'aloft' and be seen for miles! :o

Wish that I could join you all - Birmingham too far for me to travel :(

Enjoy! xD

Are you far from thurrock services? we could travel up together...

I've registered - but still thinking of the logistics of going!!!

• 4 weeks later...
The Education Show at the Birmingham NEC is between 15th to the 17th March 2011.

Was a bit confused by this. Have just checked the website and it says it is on between 17th and 19th March! :o

Upsy Daisy is going to look at hotels tomorrow, we'll let you know where we've booked so that if anyone wants to join us on the Saturday evening you'll know where we are!

I've never been to this before, is it free to attend? Bit of a trek for me really...

Yes, it is free to register and attend the exhibition, however there are CPD seminars which you have to pay for and (usually) book in advance.

I'm going but as a guest of my hubby's employer - oh, how I LOVE a freebie :o

But then again, maybe not!

Right. So Upsy Daisy and I are booked into the Crowne Plaza, Holliday Street in Birmingham for the Saturday evening, 19th March.

We stayed there last year - very comfortable and well placed for a spot of mooching/eating/retail therapy!

Would be lovely to have an FSF get together on Saturday night!