Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fabulous Agm

Rea

We have 9 new committee members!!!

Thats 10 with me, so dont have to rely on the staff being on the committee now, although they havent officially come off (dare to let them try)

I cant remember a time when we had so many parents turn up to an AGM and I've been involved with the playgroup for 14 years.

It was fab, absolutley brilliant. Our new treasurer works at compnay that can set up a web page, and she and 2 of the other parents have so many ideas for fundraising I actually felt myself sitting back and taking a big sigh of relief.

They were all really surprised at the lack of support we've had over the years and are set to get parents more involved. They couldnt praise the playgroup enough and said they always tell people how great it is.

I'm so chuffed I'm still smiling. :oxD

Well done Rea!

Let's hope they mean to go on as they've started, so to speak! Looking forward to lots of positive posts about how your new team is working well together. Although don't be too positive - you wouldn't want to make us all jealous! :o

FABULOUSLY BRILLIANT NEWS!! Absolutely what you deserve, Rea.

(So - What's the secret?)

Words from the charity commission such as...unauthorised, disolve and law. :(:(

Maz, I'm going to be really positive, come what may, they all seem such a fun bunch too, joining in with the rest of us old hands who have known each other for years. I like this feeling, long may it continue. :oxD

I just love it Rea! You put so much hard work into your group, and deserve all the help and support you'll get from a fully engaged and enthusiastic committee. Just make sure you train them up well! :o

I'm hitting them next week with the policies, EY2 forms, code of conducts, inductions, history of the playgroup and trustee welcome pack. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey.

(laughs wickedly) :o

(laughs wickedly) xD

whilst trying desperately hard to not spill the celebratory glass of wine?!! :(

have memorised those golden words :o mucho gracias

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)