Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Uniform - Need A Good Supplier

Hi, does anyone have a good, cheap supplier of named uniform, i.e. polo shirts and sweatshirts printed with our setting's name on it. I have done a quick google but am confused by the mass of options available. We just want printed rather than embroidered. We would like to keep the cost down so we don't have to charge parents too much.

We use Welbeck. Not too sure of cost, its on my 'to do' list in case someone is cheaper though. The set up costs are the main spend I think, but once they have the design its there for all future purchases.

We use Tots to Teams in Newcastle, but there's a company called Banana Moon (I think) who seem to be quite popular.

We used to use a local business - I do prefer to use local, but he closed down and recommended this company to us

Thanks all will have a look into those.

We used a local company previously but they were very expensive and it's tricky because you have to pass the cost onto parents.

Try Samuels of Norfolk. We have used them for the last five years or so. Fairly cheap- off the top of my head cant remember exact and not too bad quality either. Always found them very reliable as we.. If you have problems finding them give a shout and I'll dig the info out from work

Sonic leisure

used these in the past.. they were excellent and gave good customer service.. we liked them as we could order just one of an item, other suppliers asked for a minimum of 12 or more...

worth a call as they set our logo up for free.. but cannot remember why... think we talked them into it..

Inge

As well as children sized t-shirts etc, does any body know of a good supplier for adult uniforms please. We are looking at polo shirts/t-shirts, pocketed tabards, fleece, rain coats etc

Thank you

Debbie

we use mapac - they suplly both adult and childrens t shirts (polo and crew neck) as well as different types of sweat shirts, fleeces and outdoor coats and many other things - you only supply a template of your logo and they will either embroider or print it on your clothes. never had problems. look on mapac site for more details x

As well as children sized t-shirts etc, does any body know of a good supplier for adult uniforms please. We are looking at polo shirts/t-shirts, pocketed tabards, fleece, rain coats etc

Thank you

Debbie

Sonic leisure do those too... we used to get everything from them, and if they did not have it they sourced it for us.. but they do have a huge amount of choice.. need to ring and ask for a catalogue the web site only gives a few of the range they have..

Inge