Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm Freezing...

Rea

snuggling up in my new "Hilltop Minis of Malvern" hoodie which has arrived just in time for Sunday's Malvern mini show xD

(where it will, no doubt, be freezing at the 3 Counties Showground - the things we do for the love of all things Mini :o )

Nona

Just want to add we are cock a hoop this year as its the first year ever that we no longer have to go out to a cold dreary shed every day to get all the equipment out it truly is fantastic. This is due to receiving a grant to build a new practical internal storage area amongst some other things for our setting can you see me smiling. Hooray :(:o:( :wacko: xD:(

I don't put my laptop on my lap - it's always given me pain in my legs. It's 5 years old and looks quite prehistoric but it was free when I did my FD - thank you surestart!

I like Autumn, I don't mind being cold outside, just not inside...... I struggle finding gloves, have to buy magic gloves every year as my hands are quite small, yet I always put holes in them by the end of winter and they shrink - not so magic!

Ramble over with

ppp (warmer now, the heating is on!)

snuggling up in my new "Hilltop Minis of Malvern" hoodie which has arrived just in time for Sunday's Malvern mini show

(where it will, no doubt, be freezing at the 3 Counties Showground - the things we do for the love of all things Mini )

Hey Nona didn't know you were a mini woman! hello from the Minirenegades :o Roxie is feeling the cold mornings too!

Hey Nona didn't know you were a mini woman! hello from the Minirenegades :o Roxie is feeling the cold mornings too!

xD We Mini owners get everywhere! (usually with a toolkit in the boot :( )

Ruby doesn't mind the cold mornings - she gets the garage and I get to scrape ice off the zafira before the school run. At least I get to drive her at weekends and holidays and mini runs and one day Rupert (the clubby estate project in pieces throughout the garage, shed, garden....) will be on the road, too!!

Nona