Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Have You Learnt Today?

I've learnt that a glass of wine on a Friday solves (or eases) a lot of things! biggrin.gif

Me too! But maybe I already knew that :o I certainly know I feel like I earned it this week!

Today I've learnt that I shouldn't take it for granted that even if a member of staff has been in their job for a number of years and should show initiative and common sense, I shouldn't assume they know what they're doing. Will now spend some of my my w/e compiling and idiots guide........

Ha, no pressure then ladies??!!

I was thinking..an idiots guide to when it's appropriate timing to read read a story to a whole group, what to do to prep for an afternoon session and when to do it, how to tell the time, how to deploy junior staff at such key times, just how long you should expect 3 year olds to 'sit quietly and listen'...getting the picture?

xD:o

I was thinking..an idiots guide to when it's appropriate timing to read read a story to a whole group, what to do to prep for an afternoon session and when to do it, how to tell the time, how to deploy junior staff at such key times, just how long you should expect 3 year olds to 'sit quietly and listen'...getting the picture?

xD:o

I have learn't that if you and I get together and write a book for the above we could get very rich!

Can we include a section on how to put things away in the right place too?

I have learn't that if you and I get together and write a book for the above we could get very rich!

Can we include a section on how to put things away in the right place too?

Oh and - don't get so involved with just one of your Key Group that you have absolutely no idea what the other five are doing! :o

I have learned a few things in the past two days:

• Cat poo (especially when you don't have a cat) spreads a really long way when you walk it into the house!
  • You never have enough carpet cleaner!
  • I have a wasps nest in my cavity wall
  • that trains are only ever canceled when you are in a hurry.

I just seem to be having one of those weekends...

Oh and - don't get so involved with just one of your Key Group that you have absolutely no idea what the other five are doing! :o

OMG! one of our children who attends just 5 hours a week has 3 times as much written on him than a child in for 32.5 hours!!! Drives me bonkers. Louby lou - ready when you are! Which chapter do you want? xD

Ok I have learnt lots today.

I have learnt:

*that its fun to travel on the trains instead of the taking the car.

*that its is my glasses that are making me feel sick and dizzy apparently.

*that the local council taxis are very expensive! Shock horror nearly 9 quid just to get home from the train station.

*that sadly my right hearing has done a disapering act. I cannot discriminate speech if you talk to my deaf ear its like listening to Bill and Ben! :o Bolopppalalalop

and finally

*that being ill and inactive makes you put weight on, that you are ment to be loosing in time for the ear op! grrrr

Beth