Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Zippyimages

Hi,

I'm getting the runaround from this firm of nursery photographers so much so that I am worried my parents may never get their photos. Has anyone else had problems with them, or a good contact number or email as my contact rarely answers his mobile, emails are unanswered and the landline just rings and has no answerphone. There are two negative reviews on Freeindex about them being hard to contact and very slow so hopefully I will get my photos. I have parents chasing me, I've stayed in all day waiting and my poor dog hasn't had a walk yet. Great start to the summer holidays!

Hi

The nursery that my son attends recently used this company for their photos too! They are having the same trouble with regards to getting the photos. The company is based about 5 mins from the nursery, and think 2 nursery staff were going to visit their offices yesterday, as they have left messages and sent emails but with no luck. My son is not in until Monday, but if i hear anything that will be of use I will post it on here.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I will let you know if/when I get anywhere with them. Michael, my contact, says the office has just moved to Kettering, the Milton Keynes phone number was never answered.

This is interesting - have just looked at my work email for the first time in ages and realised this company called me a couple of weeks ago touting for business. Maybe I'll wait a while to see how this thread develops before I decide what to do!

Maz

Hi,

I'm getting the runaround from this firm of nursery photographers so much so that I am worried my parents may never get their photos. Has anyone else had problems with them, or a good contact number or email as my contact rarely answers his mobile, emails are unanswered and the landline just rings and has no answerphone. There are two negative reviews on Freeindex about them being hard to contact and very slow so hopefully I will get my photos. I have parents chasing me, I've stayed in all day waiting and my poor dog hasn't had a walk yet. Great start to the summer holidays!

Have the parents paid up front for the photos? or put down a deposit?

We have only used Tempest and their payment system is excellent as is the quality of their work. We have chosen their comtemporary collection in the last few years and rarely do parents decline the photos.

Hi,

Still no good news on my photos, but my committee secretary has taken it up on my behalf and she will not rest until she has got a result. If they don't arrive as promised by courier on Monday she is paying the office a visit.

We used to use Tempest years ago but had 2-3 years with not very special photographs taken by photographers who just didn't seem to relate to very young children and their parents. I will say the photographer for Zippy Images was fantastic and all the parents thought her lovely and she took some great photos. Fingers crossed for Monday.

Sharky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just to say we finally got our photos today having chased the firm from one address to another over the last two months. The lovely photographer, who no longer actually works/gets paid by the firm, made sure we got them. We had actually given up hope of ever getting the photos and thought we had said good bye to our money. The firm is no longer trading and anyone with outstanding photo deliveries needs to chase them as the images are being deleted by 1st October.

Sharky.

Hi Cait,

Yes, they are lovely. I almost cried with relief this morning as I felt so bad for the parents probably losing their money. One had spent over £100! It really took the shine off the summer hols with parents asking me about the photos, their money and me, my secretary and a mum who just happens to be a lawyer chasing the man who owned the firm. I will certainly be much more cautious who I use in future i.e. someone local with a proven track record!

Sharky.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)