Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Early Years will be one practitioner down from Wednesday as I head off to pastures new - KS2 to be precise, so not a quantum leap, but still...

Thanks to everyone on here who has come up trumps with advice and guidance over the past couple of years, it has been a great resource for me.

I'll still be involved in Early Years at a strategic level in a local charity, so may pop in from time to time, but won't be around much.

Happy trails people,

DDC :o

:( Would it help if I took back that mankini joke? xD

Seriously, you know how sad I think it is that you are leaving the early years workforce, but also that I wish you well into your journey into the KS2. They're lucky to have you.

Now. Is it time to add me as a friend on the book of face? :o

Maz

Now. Is it time to add me as a friend on the book of face? :o

Were I to ever set virtual foot on the aforementioned wart on the backside of the universe, you would undoubtedly be the first person that I would add.

You just know, however, that hell is more likely to freeze over before that happens... xD

Were I to ever set virtual foot on the aforementioned wart on the backside of the universe, you would undoubtedly be the first person that I would add.

You're still undecided about whether to like facebook then?

All the best DDC and thank you soooooooo much for all the help and support you have given to me. You will be missed so do drop in from time to time to make yourself known.

ppp

Oh byeeee - I hope you'll still be a 'post reader' so you can add your advice where you have it!

You'll be missed. Good luck in your new role - are they children you had in early years?

Edited by Cait

do pop in from time to time if only to make sure we are not going over the top in surreal virtual chats.

I'm wondering if we should have a whip round for a new mankini...?

Have fun in KS2 - thanks for the quote that helped me get going on my last article!!

Keep in touch

Sue

Memory not working as well as it used to in my youth, care to remind me what quote that may have been, Sue?

Oh dear, did I say something else that I may live to regret? :o

Thanks for all your kind messages. Contrary to popular belief I do not require a new mankini, so spare yourselves the whip around...

Upsy Daisy - I look forward to receiving the aforementioned drink at some point in the near future.

Memory not working as well as it used to in my youth, care to remind me what quote that may have been, Sue?

Ignore that, brain doesn't engage as quickly as it should after 11pm... :o