Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

Marvellous mushroom crop this morning.........

I will be serving mushroom omelettes for brunch (notice how posh I have become since hanging out at dublinbays palatial home)

Thought I would also prepare a nice mushroom quiche, mushroom pate to serve on those refined crackers, some veggie skewers for the barbie - these will consist of ..........well....mushrooms basically :o where is biccy when you need her - bet she would have a mushroom muffin recipe........

Now if someone could please help me out of this wetsuit...........

I've never got on with the texture, kind of chewing slug (not that I'm really qualified to compare in that area you understand!) but the flavour is good - so could you do a mushroom soup for my gluten free crackers?

I've never got on with the texture, kind of chewing slug (not that I'm really qualified to compare in that area you understand!) but the flavour is good - so could you do a mushroom soup for my gluten free crackers?

No problem at all :o In turn could you please help me out of this wetsuit? xD

And the winner of who can sit in a wetsuit the longest..........well obviously Cait, however, highly commended comes Sunnyday (huge round of applause please)!

I shall be down in the folly if anyone asks for me - I have an appraisal of the Swedish staff to carry out.

I CANNOT believe that Cait is expecting everyone to bring their vacums with them so she can check-out performance levels during 'tidy-up' time.............. I notice she won't be bring her due to it 'not working' - cunning plan me thinks!!!!!

xx

looby-lou - of course you are right...........a plan so cunning .....you could pin a tail on it and call it a fox! :o

No more of those 'special' mushrooms for me..........I have been hallucinating..........I thought I saw Cait in a wetsuit, Panders with a blow torch and two svelte Swedes..........well I won't go on xD

No more of those 'special' mushrooms for me..........I have been hallucinating..........I thought I saw Cait in a wetsuit, Panders with a blow torch and two svelte Swedes..........well I won't go on :o

Whereas those two Swedes were in fact turnips.

Well then folks an evening in with the Blackadder box set and some mushroom kebabs and cheese and pineapple on sticks!

Now, where does dublinbay keep the Blue Nun.....Darling

Edited by Guest

Hellooo...........

hellooo...............

HELLO???

Anyone here?..

looks like I've been left with the cleaning...

I really don't know what they have been doing in the kitchen.. and don't want to know about the jacuzzi... !!!

Inge

and don't want to know about the jacuzzi... !!!

Well I think that falls under the category of "it seemed like a good idea at the time". I can't remember (don't like to name and blame) who suggested it would be a good idea to make "Cleopatra milkshakes" in the jacuzzi, but honestly all was fine when it was just vanilla. I think the problems came when someone wanted mixed berry flavour - those pips play havoc with the power jets...

Maz

Has anyone seen Sunnyday? She discovered the vineyard and was off hunting for a wine cellar when I last saw her - she said she'd let us know if she found one ........

oh dear oh dear - Sunnyday will never learn her lesson, first over indulgence in magic mushroom and now I fear she is sitting under a barrel slowly macerating in fine wine. Avert your eyes Cait, it is not a hugely pretty sight. I've sent for Lars and Erik to clean her up.

In the mean time, perhaps we could have rifle through Dublinbay's music from yesteryear collection for some entertainment this evening

ooh sounds like a good plan - Jim Reeves? what do you think? Welcome to my world - seems appropriate!

Good idea - wonder who'll be singing "Have I told you lately that I love you" later when the Blue Nun kicks in?