Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

I'm off in a couple of hours to the south of France.

I've cleaned the house, stocked the booze fridge and the nibbles cupboard just in case I have some forum visitors around for an illegal party!!!!

Enjoy yourselves and if anyone finds themselves swinging from the chandillers..... then you're in the wrong house!

I will be checking up on you lot if I can get a good internet connection so be warned.

Have a great summer break to those having one. Byeeeeeeee! :o

Thanks Dublin bay hic hic drinks lovely, having trouble getting down from the chandelier though have a great hols.

xD:(

WHAT :o .........bridger, are you there already........hey save some drinks.........has she left anything in the fridge - I had thought we could have a BBQ this afternoon :(:(

now she is away.. time to PARTY..

I missed last years bash but look forward to this years , so nice of her to leave the key... Ill make sute I bring some stuff to cook, and a few extras so we don't run out of supplies..

now where is my towel, the jacuzzi sounds good.. with a glass of champagne or two, hope its heated enough...

Inge

bridger - I'd be grateful if you could get OUT of the jacuzzi and fire up the barbie............hey and what jacuzzi :( wonder when dublinbay had that put in ........there was def. no jacuzzi last year.........

I'm still on the motorway.........can't believe all the traffic.........hey - could it be FSF members headed to dublinbays....... xD

I've got chicken kebabs and various puddings in the boot........hope the ice packs last........

So glad to hear the chandelier is still in place........wonder why dublinbay is in denial about having one .......honestly it's not that naff :o

See you soon!

Sometimes I wonder what our new members think when they read these kinds of posts. Probably that they've landed up in some kind of parallel universe, or maybe even to look around them and wonder when the men in white coats are coming to save them from all this madness.

Have a lovely holiday dublinbay, and don't worry. We'll look after the place and make sure nothing unfortunate happens in your new jacuzzi and that all your plants are watered. I just hope Jacquie isn't away at the same time or you'll have a lot of birthday announcements to come back to!

Maz

PS Can I please ask everyone to remember to wipe their feet when they cross dublinbay's threshhold? It took me hours last year to get rid of the muddy footprints out of her shag pile! :o

I think that installing the Karaoke booth on the front lawn was inspired !! Maz, your rendition of "The girls are back in town" (Thin Lizzy) had me with tears rolling down my face .... shame that there werent enough tambourines to go round (aint that alwys the way!!)

D'you like my new bikini? didn't think I could carry off such a skimpy number but I surprise myself!

Off to get tea on ...

pw xx

Maz, your rendition of "The girls are back in town" (Thin Lizzy) had me with tears rolling down my face .... shame that there werent enough tambourines to go round (aint that alwys the way!!)

Well just you wait til you see what I've got planned this year then! No tambourines needed, but if you've got a spare marimba hanging around that would be good. As for the bikini, let's just hope that DaddyDayCare has lots his mankini after last year's mishap. :o

Maz

Well just you wait til you see what I've got planned this year then! No tambourines needed, but if you've got a spare marimba hanging around that would be good. As for the bikini, let's just hope that DaddyDayCare has lots his mankini after last year's mishap. :o

Maz

Speak for yourself Maz - I am desperate for another 'peek' xD

Now about the shag pile.........one of us needs to speak to Cait.........now I completely understand that it is always raining on those Cumbrian Moors - but, that said, I find it faintly ridiculous that she feels the need to wear her wellies all year round........ :(

Panders - excellent contribution! :(

BbQ is ready for those kebabs sunnyday... better hurry or it will be out before you arrive...

no hang on is gas..!!

the drinks are nice and chilled... and those barmen are very good at making cocktails.. should see them...

Inge

Speak for yourself Maz - I am desperate for another 'peek' :o

Now about the shag pile.........one of us needs to speak to Cait.........now I completely understand that it is always raining on those Cumbrian Moors - but, that said, I find it faintly ridiculous that she feels the need to wear her wellies all year round........ :(

Panders - excellent contribution! xD

Well I've got to cover up my webbed feet somehow! I'm swimming down there now - whereabouts in the country does the rain stop - just so I know how much goose fat to cover myself in before I set off swimming - anyone seen my goggles anywhere? Perhaps Zebedee has been using them for his 'Ark welding' haha

Cait........really don't worry about your feet - you are amongst friends - we understand :(

You must wipe that goose fat off before entering dublinbay's house - she is not going to want that all over her sofas :o ah wait - perhaps we can get one of Pander's 'flunkies' to give you a 'rub down'

Inge - I'm just trying to find a parking space..........

pw - that bikini looks great - 'hot pink' always was your colour! xD

You must wipe that goose fat off before entering dublinbay's house - she is not going to want that all over her sofas :o ah wait - perhaps we can get one of Pander's 'flunkies' to give you a 'rub down'

Method in my madness!

Do you mean it's raining all the way down? Grr, I was hoping that the hot and sunniness would melt it all off by the time I got there! and I would be brown and crispy! hahaha

Tennis would be wonderful, let me just tell Sven I'm going to get changed first and to freshen up my Pimms

Don't give Sven another thought - I'll keep him warm, sorry I mean I'll keep him amused...er......I'll keep him company until your return........

I have to speak to him about Cait's 'rub down' anyway.........wonder how much longer she'll be........

wheres the champagne.. my glass is empty.. this will never do.. who is first on the karaoke

"Twinkle Twinkle little star.." OOPs wrong place...

Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now

(C'mon baby do the loco-motion)

I know you'll get to like it

If you give it a chance now

(C'mon baby do the loco-motion)

My little baby sister can do it with ease

It's easier than learning your a b c's

So come on, come on,

Do the loco-motion with me

Inge