Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Posting Photos?

As a confirmed luddite, i am unsure how to post a photograph into a post. Will someone help please?? My lovely son, who emigrated to New York last week got married there yesterday and I'd like to share a photo with you all ( sob, sob, sob.........)......

Oh Narnia, how lovely, don't get too excited - although I have uploaded photos in the past, I don't feel I can put it into words very well, so I'll leave it for someone like Cait!!! Can't wait to see the photo though.

OH how exciting :o

Until somone more knowledgable comes along I will have a go at explaining how to upload a photo.

Click on reply button as usual type whatever you want to say then click on the 'browse' button (it's in a little grey box on the right above the 'add reply' button)

After clicking browse a box will appear and from the list you select your photo and click open. The title of the photo will then appear in the browse box and you then click on the UPLOAD box beside it

You will see it then says 'uploading file' and will say when its ready, then just click add reply as normal

Edited by Geraldine

YAY!!! It worked, I am no longer a Luddite! Thankyou Geraldine!

I spent all day at my setting, wearing a corsage of pink roses ( didn't know that J and C had chosen roses too, so how lovely!) I wanted to wear my posh hat all day too, but daughter persuaded me not to. Got home to raise a glass of something ultra bubbly to them both, and then son phoned me to say he was the happiest he'd ever been in his life and how fabulous his new bride looks. Apparantly when they went into NY for a party, they got lots of calls from strangers, wishing them good luck and telling them how wonderful they look. I am SO proud, I could positively burst! We're going over in October for a big family shindig, a blessing on the beach and meeting all of Christina's family too. I am really looking forward to it!

Oh narnia we can hear how proud and happy you are for your son and daughter in law from here - how lovely!

What a beautiful couple they are - and yes your grandchildren will be wonderful! How many have you ordered and when will they arrive? :o

Maz

6, should be here in about 9 months, I suspect!! They are both very keen to have a family,so watch this space for proud garnny moments, even though I already have 7 grandchildren.It's going to be like the Waltons round here before I know it!!

Thankyou.......................yes, missing him lots and decided to start re-decorating his room this weekend as I'm going to use it for my work room. Stripping off old paer and underneath it I found an old, child-written sign.....................written inside a heart...........J loves mummy 4 ever...................I was smiling through the tears! Then, under another bit of paper: S ( his big sister) is a poo!............I haven't laughed so much in ages!! I do so miss him......... :o:(xD

. Stripping off old paer and underneath it I found an old, child-written sign.....................written inside a heart...........J loves mummy 4 ever...................I was smiling through the tears!

Wonderful, just wonderful and I hope you will be decorating around it and not over it :oxD:(

I would be putting some sort of something over it to preserve it - maybe clear varnish or something :(:(

Stripping off old paer and underneath it I found an old, child-written sign.....................written inside a heart...........J loves mummy 4 ever...................I was smiling through the tears! Then, under another bit of paper: S ( his big sister) is a poo!............I haven't laughed so much in ages!! I do so miss him......... :o:(xD

Ahhh, this made me laugh out loud....I wish your son and his new bride heaps of happiness :(

Oh. Narnia, lovely photos and lovely to hear that your son's surprise "blast from the past" made you smile through your tears - bet his sister's not so impressed?! :o

Nona

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)