Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party Policies

JacquieL

Well I've done it and it was really interesting. I did find some things hard to decide as I wanted to pick out bits. I've ended up being 1/3 Green, 1/3 Lib Dem, and 1/3 Labour so who do I vote for :o A tactical vote needed around here though to keep a certain party out.

Oh my god. On the NHS I was 20% BNP!!!. xD:(

Other than that I was a Lib Dem with a bit of Tory.

Still not sure who to vote for on the day, but it would NEVER be the BNP. I'm apalled at myself. :(:o

I just did it again. I'm still BNP on NHS!!! :(:(

Rea, so am I xD I NEVER thought I'd agree with any of their policies :o

I need to do more policy research, I think...

Nona

I did the test in the hope that it would help me to make up my mind which party to vote for as this is the first time I am completely undecided.

Unfortunately it didn't help but it was very interesting to do. I'll have to find some other way of helping me to decide.

xD Have no idea what my results were - lost it just at the crucial point - suddenly said 'this page is not available'! :o

Maybe just as well - I would be mortified if I found out that I actually supported any BNP policy - I would have to shoot myself! :(

got in this time.. and not much help 25 % so 4 parties to choose from! ( none BNP)

but it does help with letting you know the policy and not the constant knocking each other we always get..

I hate that, they don't tell you what they would like or plan to do, but how the others 'don't' work!

Inge

Have just 'done' it again........

Yay - absolutely no BNP......

A mix of Green, Lib. Dem. and Labour........mostly Green........hmmm.........interesting! xD:o

Alan's was like that!

Wish I had Maz, I'm still reeling from it. Its got to be secret too, one of hubbys friends is 100% BNP, he calls me the P - k - lover because I hate his politics and argue every point he raises.

I'm ashamed I didnt read the policies closer. xD:o

I'm ashamed I didnt read the policies closer. :(:(

Rea - perhaps that's part of their approach though?! careful wording of policies so that, at first glance, they appear to be what they're not?!

I'm going to re-do the test later, when my brain is less fuddled, FD assignment printed and the heating engineer has (finally!) gone home (replacing the boiler has now taken 3 days and I'm beginning to go MAD being housebound xD )

Hopefully, I'll pay more attention to detail and wording this time and get a sensible idea of whose policies I actually support - probably a blessing I've done this now :o

Nona

Edited by Guest

Wish I had Maz, I'm still reeling from it. Its got to be secret too, one of hubbys friends is 100% BNP, he calls me the P - k - lover because I hate his politics and argue every point he raises.

Hmmm - I have the misfortune of knowing one of their supporters too.......I have had many a heated 'debate' with him.........he has a lung condition and I'm ashamed (or am I?) to say that I once said to him "do you know I am seriously wondering whether you are getting enough oxygen to your brain"

I think mostly the people who wrote the statements were actually quite clever in hiding the partys' true identities - but the word 'lunatic' did creep in once or twice which gave the game away.

I also didn't really allow enough time to read it all in depth - so I'm surprised I spotted them, frankly!

Maz