Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snow

Well snow came on at about 1pm ish and it hasn't stopped since and it is settling really well here in Leicestershire. :o I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!

Anyone else got it?

SLEET!!!! YUK! :o

Forecast is for snow later and overnight and the gritters were out at 2.15 this afternoon so they must be taking the threat of it sticking quite seriously!

Nona

Yes we have snow in Worcestershire.

It's caught everyone out and loads of people have slid off the road or abandoned their cars halfway up hills. My 4 x 4 had no problem with the snow but it took 2 and 1/2 hours to do a 20 minute journey because of all the cars blocking the roads. I've never heard so many 'are we nearly there yet's!

Oh well. Home now and we have a snow angel in the garden so all's well that end's well.

I'm going to Chester on Sunday, does anyone know whether it's snowing there?

I do love making snow men, cats, snakes and snow angels, but not when I'm travelling.

Spiral

I don't think we have had a snow free day since 17th December xD It will be a shock to open the curtains in a morning to find the sun shining

Yep its pretty much snowed everyday since then! Some days it hasn't 'stuck' to the ground.

Errm this morning snow on the ground with the sun shining.

Can someone wake me up when spring arrives please. :o My ear is soooo not liking this cold and snowy weather! :(

Beth

Yar boo hiss. I'm fed up with it. I'm a real winter hater this year, must be getting old.

Loads of snow here again. Its boring now, I need a sunny holiday so I can feel warm.

Yes me too although I am only a youn' un'! See my comment above to see why I don't like this weather!!!!

Beth

Hmm, just looked out of the window and there's an inch of snow! It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we went to a hedge-laying competition at Bowness on Solway and stood for almost 2 hours in absolutely gorgeous warm sunshine watching big burly young farmers sweating away! hahaha

No snow here in my part of Suffolk - yipeeeeeeee :oxD:(

I went out today just wearing a jumper - well I had other things on but I mean no coat as the sun was shining it really was like a beautiful spring day!!!!

My sons girlfriend arrived yesterday after a long journey from Cubria and had lots of snow in various places en route to us!

Well it has settled overnight again here in West Yorkshire, wasn't expecting that at all as it was glorious yesterday for the first time since December!!

The sky is still full of it although it has stopped at the moment, my daughter is hoping it stays and school is shut, she obviously needs a rest after half term :o

I normally love the snow, last february was brilliant but I am now sick of the sight of it, even my 4 year old said "Oh snow gives me headaches now!"

Roll on spring and sunshine.

xx

Lots of snow here in Leeds : ( yet again children will continue to turn up with no gloves or jumpers tomorrow morning and i will continue to not understand why?!

Guest MaryEMac

Walked home from a function last night,after midnight, very cold and frosty. Had the surprise of my life this morning when I opened the curtains and saw agreat expanse of the white stuff and it was still snowing. At the time of writing this, the sun is shining, roads are clear and dry and there is no sign of any snow. Weird.

Mary