Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Job!

MrsWeasley

Hi everyone -

I haven't been around much recently, not sure why but I haven't had much to say (for once!) but that is probably all about to change...

A couple of weeks ago, I accepted the job of "Teaching Assistant to a statemented child" for one of my key children who is going to be starting primary school in January.

It all happened so fast - over the last few weeks. But I've been into school to meet the head and the class teacher, and then two more visits with the child and all the other children in the class.

I'm really excited about it, but at the same time very nervous. :o

Congratulations!!! xD:(:(:(

You should be very proud of yourself and I'm sure your mum is extremely proud of you (and also herself for producing such a wonderful daughter!!)

Being nervous is only normal when starting something new and we have all been there. I think its a good thing! I hope you enjoy your new job as much as I enjoy mine and I can quite happily say I would do mine for free!! (I don't want to say it too loudly though, as it is a charity that is employing me and the money does come in handy :o :wacko: )

that sounds fantastic and while I am sure you will be missed at your last job, I am also sure that your new job will soon feel the benefit of you being there. How lucky for the child that you can continue to support them and I am sure that will help create a smooth transition to school.

Look forward to hearing more about it in the New Year

Nicky Sussex :oxD

I'm sure you'll be missed in your last setting.
You should be very proud of yourself and I'm sure your mum is extremely proud of you
I expect you will be sorely missed by your previous employer :o

I am indeed going to miss her very much, especially since I've had so little time to prepare myself (we only got confirmation that it was going to happen on the last Wednesday of term. However I'm sure we'll muddle on at nursery without her. Now if anyone can offer her lodgings that'll be the next phase of her 'independentification'... xD

it will certainly give you a different sort of experience to the one you've had up to now. :(

Hmm Beau I'm not sure how to take this... :(

Maz