Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Got A New Job :-)

Hello all,

well following the stupid farce at work that led to my dismissal (currently going through tribunal, and feeling hopeful)!!!! I have managed to get a new job.

As of monday 16th November i will be a team leader at a lovely local nursery. I worked here many years ago before going to university so it feels like im coming home in a way. I am really happy to not be in a high position of senior role as i did not want the added stress that brings, which is what i had a lot of as manager in my old job.

I am working the same amount of hours and have not had to take a major pay cut, of course i have lost some wage, but the lack of stress will be worth it (i hope :o )

so after two months of being unemployed i am joing the world of work again and can't wait...... although i will miss day time TV LOL :(

Thank you to you all for your support and encouragment during the initial stage of me loosing my job, i could not have gotten through it without you.

Dawn xD

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn, that's GREAT news and a fresh start is just what you need!

Hopefully, you'll have such fun your recent horrible experiences will quickly fade away.

Nona

Hi

Congratulations on your new job. It sounds like you have had a similiar experience to me, without going in to details I lost my job last year as a manager and at the time my life was made very difficult and was not brave enough to go to tribunal against a big chain looking back I wish I had, so good luck to you and I hope it works out.

Tink69 :o

Edited by Tink69

That's great news Dawn - congratulations on your new job.

I really hope that the tribunal is successful for you and that you can put this whole sorry saga behind you and concentrate on your new nursery!

Maz

Congratulations Dawn,

Hope the new nursery appreciate the wonderful qualitites you will bring with you!! :oxD .

Enjoy it and try not to think about all the awful things that have happened.

Nicky Sussex :(:(

Just to say I echo what everyone has says. Congratulations - you deserve to have a job where you feel valued and supported and I am sure this nursery will give you that. As others have said, do not let what has happened in the past effect you in a negative way - use your new job to rebuild your confidence.

Good luck xxxx

I've been following your posts with interest, keeping my fingers crossed for you, so it's great to hear your good news. I hope everything works out well for you after everything you've been through. :o

Congratulations Dawn, I really hope your new job is just what you need to help re bolster your confidence and give you faith in what you do again. I hope that the tribunal doesn't drag on too long and you are soon able to put it all behind you.

:o A Huge thank you for all your congratulation wishes, you are all so kind xD

The nursery i am going to is so supportive, they were when i last worked there (7 ish years ago) and they really are one of the few nurseries that i have experienced that are the epithany (is that the right word) of good practice and excellent standards of childcare. The staff are brilliant with the nursery, it is very calm with very caring dedicated staff and i look forward to going back into the team.

i will let you know how it all goes.

Dawn :(