Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Steve

SueFinanceManager

What a great greeting to open up to. :D

Thanks all - just off with Helen, Jamie and Annie for a day out. Might not last that long as they've given me my first ever pair of roller blades so I can join them!

Hum....

I know I've already said happy birthday but I also wanted to share a picture with you and now hopefully thanks to Geraldine and Jacquie I think I can.

I am most fortunate as I know Steve out in the real world. You all think that the avatar Steve has is taken from some Lord of the Rings site, no this is really Steve. The photo he has on his personal details is someone else I've never seen before.

Here is Steve at home trying to keep Frodo in line before heading off to save middle earth.

Happy Birthday Steve, hope you'll still be talking to me after you see this

Sue x

Gandalf_shows_off_another_one_of_his_bad___hobits__.jpg

A bit late in the day but I just wanted to add my happy birthday wishes to you both. I hope you have had a good time and that there aren't too many bruises Steve!!! :o

Thanks all again - had a good day and ended up with bruises but nothing broken (and made a couple of children giggle quite a lot...).

Thanks for posting that picture Sue - in case anyone is unsure, I'm the taller one in grey (beard and robes)!

:o