Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'd Really Like A Mug

Do you ever gett he feeling that things happen in the world that are completely beyond your comprehension?

There was one very brief moment when I thought just maybe I understood this thread. (I think it was somewhere between post one and two)

Now in the words of Toyah Wilcox:

It's a mystery

As Cait has digressed the topic I thought I'd share some pics of me as a little girl.

1/ Musical me with twin brother and mum

2/ My brother and dad (often mistaken for Rolf harris :o )

3/ Can you guess which one is me? I have the same knees as my brother (the only identical part of being his twin xD ) Our lovely childhood house is in the background, we lived in a lovely village in Surrey called Milford.

Peggy

post-3604-1247424401_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1247424420_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1247424464_thumb.jpg

Do you ever gett he feeling that things happen in the world that are completely beyond your comprehension?

There was one very brief moment when I thought just maybe I understood this thread. (I think it was somewhere between post one and two)

Now in the words of Toyah Wilcox:

It's a mystery

Ah ....had to go back to check......can't be my fault I didn't join in 'til post 4 - :oxD:(

I agree Mundia!

i got the; I want a mug, I want a mug, get in line, queue nicely bit.

It was the tunnel digging and eagles bit that lost me. Tunnels and eagles?? Did not know eagles landed/ dug tunnels!

Think I will pop back to the limericks thread! :o

Ah ....had to go back to check......can't be my fault I didn't join in 'til post 4 - :oxD:(

I think that was the point mundia was making - she got the bit where P3 said she wanted a mug. It went down hill from there.

Those of us who need to take blame for this should have a quiet moment to reflect on our behaviour. :(

I think that was the point mundia was making - she got the bit where P3 said she wanted a mug. It went down hill from there.

Those of us who need to take blame for this should have a quiet moment to reflect on our behaviour. :(

Oh right!

Actually ...... does this look like a face that cares!!!!! :oxD:(

Those of us who need to take blame for this should have a quiet moment to reflect on our behaviour.

sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o

As Cait has digressed the topic I thought I'd share some pics of me as a little girl.

1/ Musical me with twin brother and mum

2/ My brother and dad (often mistaken for Rolf harris xD )

3/ Can you guess which one is me? I have the same knees as my brother (the only identical part of being his twin :( ) Our lovely childhood house is in the background, we lived in a lovely village in Surrey called Milford.

Peggy

Wonderful pictures Peggy. :o

Oi and ahoy, Captain Birds Eye's daughter is here with me, I can see her as I speak so who is this imposter sunnyday? After nearly 40 years of marriage is there something CBE hasn't told me. I should be told before I ice the cake!

After nearly 40 years of marriage is there something CBE hasn't told me. I should be told before I ice the cake!

Now Jaquie. Think about this for a moment. Who is the more trustworthy: Captain Birdseye or the aforementioned imposter?

Love the idea of your having a CBE though - what did you do to deserve it? :o

Maz

Oi and ahoy, Captain Birds Eye's daughter is here with me, I can see her as I speak so who is this imposter sunnyday? After nearly 40 years of marriage is there something CBE hasn't told me. I should be told before I ice the cake!

I would question CBE closely ....and then have a word with Cait.......she seemed to be saying she went to school with his daughter! :o

Oh and many, many congratulations on the anniversary - Mr Sunnyday and I will reach that milestone in 2012 (God willing)

Love the idea of your having a CBE though - what did you do to deserve it? :(

Maz

There have been days when I have asked myself that :oxD

Hmm I see Cait has tactfully disappeared!

Thanks for the congrats. BTW it is on the 26th but as we were on holiday in France it seemed like a good idea to celebrate then.

It's a red herring sunnyday or are you just fishing for the truth? A bit haddock the posting now but never point the finger you maybe frozen out of the thread!!!

This thread has had me in stitches!!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it! xD:o:(:(

I liked the fact that it was so random! Its amazing what you miss when you leave the laptop off for a night and sit and cross stitch instead!

Oh and just while we are on the subject - I would like a mug too!!! Am useless at Limericks though!

Edited by Guest