Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mind The House.....no Wild Parties!

dublinbay

I'm off to France today.....in 2 hours to be precise. :(

Look after yourselves everyone.......no wild parties or staying up late mind! :o

I'm hoping I can log on every few days to keep an eye on you lot! xD

Hope everyone has a wonderful summer whether they are working or on holiday.

Take care. xxx :(

Oh, whenever you're ready. We'll be partying all night!

Well in that case I'll bring what I bought at Ikea last night - we can make dens and special spaces to chat!

Maz

Dubliners?

and when she gets home and sees the state of her house after the endless partying she will be putting on . . . . . . .

wait for it . . . . . .

THE FURYS!!! :oxD:(:(:(

Well what a night!

I can't believe you did that with the chandelier, Sunnyday! And as for Hali in the kitchen, well.....

I have got such a hangover!

Did everyone enjoy themselves?

I don't know what Dublinbay will think - but at least most of the house is still standing. Shall we leave her some of Maz's dens so she has somewhere to sleep?

Right, who's going away next?

Oh no...we're in BIG TROUBLE now - just had a little look at the 'index' board and guess who's on - dublinbay!!! Now who was it suggested the party - ah yes think it was Alison - she must take the lions share of the blame surely! :o

Sunnyday

Greetings from a very hot and sunny Bordeaux.

Hope you all enjoyed partying at my house..........did I have a chandelier???? :o

Yes Sunnyday I just logged on to find out what everyone was up to and this is what I find!!!! xD

Where's Alison?......fancy arranging a party without me.

Phew, at least you didn't find my secret stash of booze and chocolate at the back of the garage.....oops!!

Wouldn't worry about cleaning up especially in my daughters rooms........it always looks like someones had a party there or a burglar has just broken in. :(

Hope everyone's ok and enjoying the summer. xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see you lot behaving yourselves while I've been away!!!! xD

The only people with a chandelier in their house are my neighbours five doors down and they tell me they had a break-in recently........nothing nicked but they said the burglars were very untidy and that they drank all the booze!!!! Don't suppose any of you could shed some light on the subject!!!! Hmmm! Thought not!!!!

I only logged on once during my hols and couldn't get a connection after that. Nice to be back but it looks like I've got a lot of posts to catch up on. :o