Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wish Me Luck!

narnia

Well, the day is nearly here..........................tomorrow I'm back into hospital for an axillary clearance......... ( that's an armpit to you and me!!), I have to have my lymph nodes removed, as they found some pesky little critters lurking there ( no, NOT nits.................I mean cancer cells! :o ).Anyway, prognosis is still excellent, and I'd rather have 'em out than hang on to them, so, if anyone has a spare happy vibe they aren't using, please send it my way! Will be in hospital for a few days.................and will let you know how I got on!! Be good until I return xD

Good luck narnia - I have lots of happy vibes to spare from our Take That jaunt yesterday. Needless to say I'll be thinking of you! Any stickers this time?

Maz x

good luck from me too - this might give you a laugh - a little boy came to me outside and said "you need to come in and see the windmills -they are going round and round" went in holding his hand - his windmill was actually an electric fan !!!!!! bless

Hi,

Just to send you happy vibes, hugs and to say you will be in my thoughts through the coming days as will also be the people who are supporting you through this.

Love and prayers

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Sorry I am late with this - only just seen the thread, but my thoughts are with you - you have a positive attitude and that goes a long way to aiding recovery (I am a nine year survivor and also had full auxillary clearance, so just get in touch if you would like to chat) - just remember to do your exercises and take care of your arm from now on!!!

BEST, BEST wishes!!

Edited by NannyB

Love your sticker idea Narnia :o

Hope you are not too sore when you get to read this, sending LOTS OF HAPPY VIBES to ease the discomfort (if any).

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Peggy

p.s. I've changed my signature from Because I'm worth it to because YOU'RE worth it. xD