Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Peggy Is A Very Lucky Girl

It's my 50th on Monday and I had a FANTASTIC party last night.

Hubby called us all into the car park for group photo's, then suddenly I saw a number plate PEGGY 50, then my hubby in the driving seat (I thought, he looks cool) Then.....I saw the car.....and then I asked Dave, Have you rented it for the weekend? No he said IT'S YOURS. xD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

and the added bonus it's a 2 seater so NO KIDS (hahaha)

Peggy

p.s. Get a load of the bell bottoms eh!, plus the Farah Fawsett hair style :o :unsure: ;)

post-3604-1244983403_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1244983632_thumb.jpg

Wow Peggy how sexy are you ? :o Farah eat your heart out! Not lucky, you have used your usual intelligence and good sense to choose a really good hubby. Two brilliant and caring people, and you deserve a wonderful pressie. Have a great day tomorrow.

Guest MaryEMac

What a great birthday present, Peggy. I'm not jealous cos I can't drive, but what a lovely husband you must have. Have a lovely birthday tomorrow. :o

Mary

I must admit to still being in shock (over the pressie and not over being 50 ), and just after I got it last night I actually thought "I don't deserve this". My family, friends and your lovely comments prove my thoughts are wrong, so from now on my signature will be " .....because I'm worth it". Thanks all for endorsing my new self worth. :(

Happymaz, one of the positives of my Pancreatitis issue is that I DON'T SUFFER HANGOVERS ANYMORE :(:o

JacquieL- Thanks for your lovely words. :(

Core, What can I say except I've never owned a sewing machine xD

Alison, As far as I'm concerned 50 is actually the new 30 :wacko: (in fact I feel 18 again if I'm honest)

Peggy

ps: My eldest son aged 14 said "You can do the school run on Monday" (ironically on friday morning he moaned at me for being late on the school run (compared to when my super efficient hubby does school run)

blimey you lucky lady xD:(:( (has he got a twin brother???) :o

If I recall you've asked that question before Hali :(

Sorry he hasn't but I have. :wacko:

Peggy

Peggy, thats fabulous. :oxD

I'm going to show this thread to hubby, I've said for a number of years that by the time I'm 50 I want a house with a view and a Jag on the drive.

If I recall you've asked that question before Hali xD

Actually she's got a lovely hubby too Peggy - and I'm sure she wouldn't change him for the world. Would you, hali? :(

And how could I forget that you're a non-drinker now Peggy? Doh! :o

Today has been the perfect day for "driving with your top down". Hope you've made the most of it!

Maz

Actually she's got a lovely hubby too Peggy - and I'm sure she wouldn't change him for the world. Would you, hali? :(

And how could I forget that you're a non-drinker now Peggy? Doh! :(

Today has been the perfect day for "driving with your top down". Hope you've made the most of it!

Maz

I'm sure Hali wouldn't change her hubby too. xD

Haven't actually got out in the MGT yet, long dog walk with the 7 children whilst hubby had a well deserved lie in, then try to get some resemblance of order in the house (after the 7 children have played this morning) then out for dinner with relatives. (phew)

Back to reality now, hubby needs to get on with ironing the school uniforms :o whilst I 'catch up' on the forum, oh and get the bedtime showers, stories done (not both at the same time LOL :( )

Peggy

Wow!!!!

Martin did ask me what I wanted for my 40th brithday in october and now not only do I have an idea, I also have proof that it can be done!! :(:(

Peggy both you and the car look amazing!!!

Happy motoring!! :oxD

Edited by Guest