Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hello...my Name's Mrs Weasley...

MrsWeasley

And I am officially a level 3 :oxD

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, I couldn't have done it without your support :( Well I probably could've... But you made it so much easier.

And an even bigger thankyou, to those who helped me towards the end... You were right, it was worth it! :(

And I am officially a level 3 :oxD

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, I couldn't have done it without your support :( Well I probably could've... But you made it so much easier.

And an even bigger thankyou, to those who helped me towards the end... You were right, it was worth it! :(

:( well done mrs weasley

I thought I'd chase you over here and get on first to congratulate you again. :o

It really is a wonderful feeling isn't it. I do hope your mum is going to do something nice to help you celebrate. xD

Well actually, tonight I'm babysitting :(

I have no idea what we'll do to celebrate!

I text mum to tell her - and she hasn't even replied! Psch! xD

Edit: It was a lie to say I don't know how I'll celebrate... I'm having a game of The Sims! :o

Edited by MrsWeasley

Edit: It was a lie to say I don't know how I'll celebrate... I'm having a game of The Sims! :o

Congratulations!!!!

Oh and have you worked out how to cheat to get more simoleans???

Congratulations and well done for all the hard work.

Take a short break before deciding what to do next and then let us know.

Enjoy the babysitting

Nicky Sussex :oxD:(

I will add my name to the ever-increasing list of well-wishers - well done MrsW!

I am now extremely jealous as I am still going flat out to finish off my last few units but, fingers crossed, I will be joining the Level 3 club in the next few weeks too.

As for what you should do next, there really is only one thing for it - RELAX! :o

Cheers,

DDC x

Congratulations! A great achievement and fully deserves lots of rewards - chocolate, wine, meal out ...

Gruffalo2 :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)