Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Congratulations Marion

Susan

Well congratulations - is it something about the name that makes us so ..... er.... loquacious? :o

There are a few people on here whose opinion I really value on any given topic and you are one of those Marion. Never afraid to challenge, but always there with words of reason, encouragement and support when necessary.

Keep up the good work - and here's to the next 6,000 posts! xD

Maz

I'd like to reiterate Maz's comments about you being one of my top ten posters! Thanks for all the help and wise words- how did you manage to accumulate all that knowledge AND make 6000 posts?

Sorry, Maz didn't actually say you were one of my top ten posters, she worded her professional respect much better! Thought I should make that clear!

Hey, congratulations Marion, I must confess that through reading you're many lovely posts I have a vision in my mind of how wonderful your classroom (and outside) area is, with lots of happy, engaged wonderful children. The vision gives me a sense of your company on a working day as a wonderful place to be. Your web queen status is an added bonus. :o Thanks for your 'virtual friendship', and here's to the next 6000 posts. xD

Peggy

Sorry, Maz didn't actually say you were one of my top ten posters, she worded her professional respect much better! Thought I should make that clear!

You could always do a quick edit, emmajess - then any minor discrepancies in grammar can be easily removed! :o

Maz