Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nspcc

The educare course looks good even if its just used to photocopy and test staff knowledge as all the info is the module leaflets.

Salm

I think individual staff members may be able to apply for a pack for themselves, salm - in which case they can all do the test for real and get a certificate!

Cait uses the educare courses and swears by them - the prices look good even if they are for individuals. Cheaper than sending a staff member on a course and paying for cover!

Maz

Cait uses the educare courses and swears by them - the prices look good even if they are for individuals. Cheaper than sending a staff member on a course and paying for cover!

Maz

Yes we've all used these courses and they are great - we pay for our parents on the management committee to do it too, so they get a taste of some important issues.

Yes I received another this morning too, I've passed it onto a colleague who is on her son's pre-school committee to use

Mine arrived yesterday, thank you for the link.

Took me a minute to work out how to open the box, :o

jackie.

how strange! but may I add my name to the 'i received a second copy today' club xD:(

:o well what with the second copy club and the summer SEF club we could be on a roll with new clubs :(

xD well what with the second copy club and the summer SEF club we could be on a roll with new clubs :(

Well I've just joined the former, but I'm not sure I'll be ready to join the latter, salm! :o

How long did it take for any of you to recieve your packs ?

I did a quick check, Motherclanger:

Thanks for this, LJW. Have applied for mine!
'twas indeed my pack, nestling next door!

I make that four days from ordering to delivery! :o

Maz

Am I alone in thinking that it is a huge and costly mistake that the NSPCC has sent most of us two of these packs?

I know we can pass them on to other practitioners - but even so..........

I have always been a big supporter of the NSPCC and have done plenty of tin rattling for them over the years and always take part in their 'postcard campaigns' and have written to my MP at their request, but have to say I am less then impressed by this duplication.

Sunnyday

Am I alone in thinking that it is a huge and costly mistake that the NSPCC has sent most of us two of these packs?

No, you're quite right, sunnyday. I know that the NSPCC aren't funding it but still the money could be put to better use. I shall find a good home for my pack but that doesn't really address the issue with however the scheme is being administered. Perhaps we should let them know what has happened?

Maz

Just hope they don't run out especially if everyone from the forum has been ordering them !

Well maybe we should hold an inaugural FSF conference/NSPCC Pack swap meet! :o

I'm glad to hear that the NSPCC are not funding this!! Was it just me or was anyone else annoyed about the money it must of cost to put the (useful) information into that ridiculous case! (Am I just being grumpy? ha ha)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)