Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nspcc

I've been waiting for this to be available to the public. My manager got one when she was on a safeguarding children course some time ago and myself and a colleague have had to share it for our studies. Not easy when you both need it at the same time.

Thanks for the link LJW! :o

Mine arrived today. I've not had a chance to look at it as yet. Thanks for the info LJW.

Linda

Mine arrived today. I've not had a chance to look at it as yet. Thanks for the info LJW.

mine too!!!

many thanks

Siobhain

Thanks from me too, received it yesterday and it looks great, not had chance to watch the DVD yet though but I am sure its very clear and informative. Thanks

Got mine yesterday too- NSPCC must have wondered what on earth was going on- lots of overtime in the publications dept.

Haven't had mine yet! :( But I do have a note from the postman to say a parcel has been delivered to my neighbour! So it might be that, I guess! xD Either that or MrsWeasley has been ordering things on tinternet again! :o

I must say this has been the quickest turnaround time I've ever heard - their despatch department must be very efficient!

Maz

Really quick turnaround - wish teachernet would 'take a leaf out of their book' - have been trying to place an order all week - just keeps telling me that a technical fault is preventing my order being processed - sigh!

Sunnyday

'twas indeed my pack, nestling next door! Just had a quick look and mine includes a free Educare course (well two exactly). Apparently the Big Lottery are funding 2000 people to do the courses free.

Does everyone's have this in their packs or are they just sticking them in randomly? 2,000 copies of the toolkit won't go far after FSF regulars have had theirs! :o

Maz

Thanks LJW, applied for mine today. xD

See you at the course then Maz???????? unless I'm NOT randomly chosen for a free course entry, will have to wait and see. :o

Peggy

yep got mine yesterday very interesting. The educare course looks good even if its just used to photocopy and test staff knowledge as all the info is the module leaflets.

thanks for the link in the first place

Salm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)