Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision

Hi all-

Just to let you know I've split off this conversation from where you all got sidetracked on to avatars and the Reggio conversation.

I don't know about visitors to the site, but it was confusing me! :)

You can now find the alternative conversation, suitably titled, in the Lounge/Golden Time area, and carry on with this one here.

& finally for today as I have cought up with what I have done so far - which as I have said is my adaptation for my setting, of a Warrington LEA plan. I have sorted out continuous from enhancement which are added as required rather than out all the time.

Thankyou again Jacquie for your down loads they are great, having read them I would like to ask what sort of activities you do with your abacus, we have a big floor standing one - looks great but little used - and I feel we could do so much more with it, how do you use yours?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have continuous provsion documents linking with learning opportunities/intended experiences they could let me have please i had lots and of course when you need something urgently (Ofsted next week) you can't find them anywrere. HELP. It is for a Pre-school setting. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Many thanks for those documents they look wondeful. Where are they originally from? I know you have adapted them for your setting but just wondered if you had a link to the originals.

Many thanks

Joanne

I have just started some of these and they lok a bit different...mine are based on ELGs for reception and will also be getting them for Year 1 (OUr early yaers advisor is fab and gave me all the text..i just added the pictures to make it look nice!) We will eventually have these for the continuous curriculum that all the Yaer R and 1 chn have access to everyday

Promoting_learning_in_the_sand_tray.doc

oh no... don't know why.... they have been done in text boxes and when i check them on my computer they look ok!? anyone else having trouble? don't know how to fix it

Looks great Sarah but when I open the file the text boxes are all over the place and overlaping, What am I doing wrong???

How do you create text boxes????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)