Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Do You Get When You Google Your Name?

Inge

In another post it started to move off topic when this came up, so thought it may be an interesting exercise to try.

I do get a listing with a contact number but it is for the setting I left 6 months ago.. seems there are many school listings out there which may include details..

Otherwise I am listed in white pages in America.. but it is not me xD

And also on a site I use to record family tree evergenes, but the content of that is blocked from public for 50 years!

how about you?

Inge

oh and facebook of course.. but not my real name on that , and the name I use there only comes up with others of same name in Germany :o

Edited by Inge

Well as I said on the other hijacked thread, I apparently work for a logging company in montana. A couple of the links are really me, one of which is for mountain rescue because as church treasurer many moons ago we gave an in memorium donation to them from funeral collection. One really links to our website and others are a strange looking dog on facebook and some strange woman in dakota!

Hey - I'm a Psychic Medium - Cool!!!

Always wanted to visit Montana - any chance you could 'put me up'!!!

Sunnyday

oh, and for sure, Sunnyday - kettle's on

Edited by Cait

Well as I said on the other hijacked thread, I apparently work for a logging company in montana. A couple of the links are really me, one of which is for mountain rescue because as church treasurer many moons ago we gave an in memorium donation to them from funeral collection. One really links to our website and others are a strange looking dog on facebook and some strange woman in dakota!

And as I said in another post - have always wanted to visit Montana - any chance you could 'put me up'/!!!

Sunnyday

Someone with the same name as me who has posted in the E.Democracy forums!! Definately not me!!

Someone getting an award for a set piece in Irish Dancing at a GAA club (at least I think thats what its for, it was a bit long winded!!)

A link to a facebook page about a concert people wanted to go to, 5 people wanted to go, 4 went!!! Guess who didnt go?? :(

SEGD design awards in Sydney!!! Apparently I'm part of the design team!! yeah right have you seen my house??!! xD

A link to ratemyhospital.ie in which I, as a nursing sister, have been doing something towards an increase in adverse medical events!!!!

And last but by no means least, a link to talented kids. I am on there for a pilot of a kids TV show called Toast!!! The funny thing is, my James was watching this yesterday morning!!!

As you can see I am soooooo talented!!!

Wonder are the other Siobhain's disappointed when they see me!! :o:(:(

I come up as a project office consultant in Greater Minneapolis, a set dresser on "I, Robot" and "Married Life", I am also on Facebook and Friends Reunited (they really are me!!), plus my place of work now!

Well......

But far more worrying .......... I passed away peacefully in a rest home in Southampton!

Sunnyday

:oxD

But surely as a physic medium, you are contacting us from another dimension!!! :(

I came 56th in the Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon, I'm a lecturer at the University of Birmingham, I am an Early Years SENCO in Ashford Kent, a school governor at North Waltham Primary School, I organised the Jessie May Trust Family Fun Day in 2006 and I got 3rd place in the Over 50's silver tango in Blackpool.

Oh, and the only real mentions of me (apart from Facebook) are a playgroup newsletter from July last year saying goodbye to me and a review I left on Firebox in 2005!

I must have a common name...so far I am:

• A bridal make up artist
  • I make hand made jewellery
  • I'm a lecturer at a medical school with a PhD - get me!!
  • I'm a counsellor
  • A radio producer in Manchester
  • and a lecturer in animal behaviour and welfare

I find the last one comes in useful for taming the husband - lol!!

must have a popular name too but the highlights are:

a book I wrote about my experience and separtion from a bible cult

a matron

MP

actress

life success consultant

I have to also say that some of my uni buddies found me when they were researching for our research project. they found my posts on here regarding communication friendly spaces, except they didnt know it was me due to forum name, but they told me about what they had found. I didnt enlighten them!!

Well I have such a common name. So of the 2,620,000 hits for my name, apparently I am:-

a male saxophonist and ethnomusician; I have my own detective agency in Florence, SC; I have 20 years' experience in the financial services industry; my Southern Cook Book has sold more than half a million copies; I'm a cardiothoracic surgeon; I am an outstanding woman of color in 2005; I am also 100-year-old Glen Ridge resident who started the Animal League of Bloomfield.

No wonder I'm so tired!

Maz

Wow! Apart from someone in an unrelated family tree born in 17 something all the hits are me but some are way out of date. Will have to do a clean up and try to get rid of the junk

Al

I'm an actress in Doctors, a concert singer Me, I run keep fit sessions in Wolverhampton, a Mobile Physiotherapist in Derby, I have slippers in my name!, I'm an interior designer, a black man in Tallahassee, Florida accused of murder, a GP, I re-upholsterer, there are two of me in Houston Texas, I'm in Washington DC and in Ireland. Finally, I'm a runner who did 10km in 37min and 7 sec.

interesting,

okay, i am:

: a photographer

: a pottery worker

: an author (have written a bibliography)

: dead as of 1937 :o

: on facebook as myself, and several others lol

: on bebo, definlatly not me

: connected with barack obamo campaigning

: and the one i like most, since its especially highly unlikely, i am a motivational speaker on motovating people through times of change and uncertanty.... now maybe i should have a motivational word with myself LOL

Dawn xD

I'm dead lots of time (3 pages full and then gave up looking for a live one) Thats reassuring as I was wondering why I was feeling so rough. :o