Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Free Software Download

JohnSB

Dear All,

Could you please spare a minute to answer four questions to encourage the development of better computer software?

The findings of the survey will be communicated to industry to encourage greater research and development.

I am providing some software free to download from my website (no strings attached) but I am also seeking collaboration with anyone who would be interested in participating in some trials. If you are unable to contribute at this time but you have a colleague who might then please pass this email or my web details on to them. I am fully conscious of colleagues workloads and I am not asking for any extended commitment from anybody. But I would be grateful if you could spare 1 minute to respond to this short survey - and if you are interested in hearing more about the software trials (with no obligation for involvement at this stage) please let me have your email address at the bottom of the survey page (or in reply to this message).

View Survey

Your email will not be used for any purposes other than to sent you further details and the mail list will be kept confidential and not passed on to any other body or group.

John Siraj-Blatchford

327Matters

Developmentally Appropriate Technology for Early Childhood

That was easy! The hardest bit was deciding which boxes to tick! xD

It appears FSF has friends in high places ........... :o

all done! also wanted to say thanks for all your fab books...i've recently read "Supporting Information and Communications technology in the Early years" and have found it very informative and has enabled me to reflect appropriately on current practice in my early years setting x

Thank you all for a very good start to this survey - if you get a chance to pass it on to anyone else that would be great - numbers really matter in these things.

To download the sort of software I am currently testing here.

I will also be reporting on trials with Logotron Dragon Pathways and Magic Forest.

BUT NOTE: I am not recommending any of these for use by children in the early years unsupported - the idea at this stage is to find the best ICT to encourage the maximum sustained shared thinking with an adult or more capable peer/sibling.

Best wishes,

John Siraj-Blatchford

Developmentally Appropriate Technology for Early Childhood

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)