Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Great New Website!

Found this great website- www.birthtofive.org.uk ( sorry not sure how to create a link)

Gives you some good ideas and lovely photos of Eyfs effective practice indoors and outdoors!!!

Thought i would share it with you xx

Thanks for that, photos are always so inspiring.

I showed some pics of outside areas to my TAs on Thurs eve and on Fri I saw some ideas being put into practice straight away. I'll be showing them this website next week!

Thanks for that, photos are always so inspiring.

I showed some pics of outside areas to my TAs on Thurs eve and on Fri I saw some ideas being put into practice straight away. I'll be showing them this website next week!

Thats great...i love photos to!! I instantly start to think how i put them into practice in my setting he he x

What a good site, just wish there were more photographs of put away settings as always struggling for easy ways of doing things that doesn't mean using lots of storage or taking hours to set up. Only looked through a couple of pages of photo's though so may be wrong.

Excellent website - I posted a thread a few days ago asking for photographs of people's classrooms etc. as needed a little inspiration - this is just what I was looking for!

Tinky :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)