Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Cried!

bluestar

Just following on from my other post - our inspection finished today and we had our feedback session when the inspector turned her laptop round to show us me and my partner burst out crying as we got..........................................................................

all outstandings!!

Such a relief I feel as though Im dreaming :o

Just following on from my other post - our inspection finished today and we had our feedback session when the inspector turned her laptop round to show us me and my partner burst out crying as we got..........................................................................

all outstandings!!

Such a relief I feel as though Im dreaming :o

That's fantastic news, well done!

Quick! Go celebrate! xD

How utterly brilliant!

Congratulations to you and your team - you must be so proud and happy.

Perhaps when you come down from your celebrations you might like to share with us what Mrs Ofsted particularly liked about your setting?

Maz

Yes you're right bursting is the word, and officially I shouldnt have told anyone other than staff - but hey Im Bluestar from Never Never Land!!! :o Although one person on here does know who I am xD

Tips...

Get your SEF done and get it cecked by your EYA - it really is a time to say what you do well

Focus on each child as an individual and make sure planning is part child led and makes provision for each childs next steps.

We took the O lady off into the woods in the snow and told her all the wonderful things we do. We dont have our own outdoor area but we showed how we made use of our environment.

We had loads of displays with photos of children engrossed in activities.

Staff asked open ended questions and really supported the children in all that they do.

We are a new setting in a village hall - myself and a partner opened up aftter the setting we worked at closed down. We have a fantastic set of 5 staff who really work as a team and we will be all going out to celebrate shortly - on me!!!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes x