Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Glitter

Guest MaryEMac

Going back to the glitter, which we have always used with our under 3's, and always under supervision. Whenever we have any glitter out, my deputy always asks if the children glitter at home. If the answer is 'no because mummy says that it is too messy', that child is encouraged to use quite a bit and then it is placed carefully in the bag. When said child takes it out to show the family............. oops. Is that too awful?

Mary

Going back to the glitter, which we have always used with our under 3's, and always under supervision. Whenever we have any glitter out, my deputy always asks if the children glitter at home. If the answer is 'no because mummy says that it is too messy', that child is encouraged to use quite a bit and then it is placed carefully in the bag. When said child takes it out to show the family............. oops. Is that too awful?

Mary

Part of the reason we used so much glitter was because of a comment made by one parent on a questionnaire, who didn't like the mess of the glitter! For some reason we felt compelled to make the glitter available all the time after this. :oxD

Calm down! There is plenty for everyone to have a go. :o

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!! How do you think this sounds:

Dear Tutor

I am so sorry my assignment might be delayed. I just nipped to FSF and something went wrong with my PC. The cursor clicked on a bubble wrap popping link (all by itself you understand not controlled by me)

It now appears that no matter how hard I try I cannot navigate away from this page and am popping bubbles instead of assignment writing.

I do hope you understand my predicament and if in any doubt ask Beau (it's surely all her fault for providing the bubblewrap link xD )

Dear Tutor

I am so sorry my assignment might be delayed. I just nipped to FSF and something went wrong with my PC. The cursor clicked on a bubble wrap popping link (all by itself you understand not controlled by me)

It now appears that no matter how hard I try I cannot navigate away from this page and am popping bubbles instead of assignment writing.

I do hope you understand my predicament and if in any doubt ask Beau (it's surely all her fault for providing the bubblewrap link xD )

:o But how fast did you manage to pop them all? :(

:o But how fast did you manage to pop them all? :(

I did it in 2 minutes 45.5 seconds without using manic mode, whatever that is.

Shouldn't you be moving this out into a thread of its own Beau? xD

Subsequently 25 seconds using manic mode.

Edited by HappyMaz

Calm down! There is plenty for everyone to have a go. :(

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

That's brilliant! :oxD:( I've saved it as a favourite and am going to put the web address up on the noticeboard in the staffroom tomorrow! And Marion's excellent glitter lung article - how do you all manage to find such great stuff on the internet?

Dear Tutor

My husband just came in to the kitchen with a sensible face on and said, 'Shall I close the door so you don't wake up the children?', then saw what I was doing and got completely sucked in playing it himself! hee hee :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)