Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outstanding!

Allisonhunt

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share our good news with you all, our Pre-school re-registered in June last year and become a Community Interest Company as I thought I would go it alone without a committee. We operate from a Village Hall and a maximum of 26 children aged 2-5 may attend any one session.

Two days before we broke up for Christmas we had a knock on the door and our Ofsted Inspection started!! I must say that our Inspector is very nice and we have built up a good relationship with her. Anyway I can officially inform you all that we recieved OUTSTANDING!!. We are just so happy and elated and of course I just want to shout it from the roof tops.

I had completed the SEF and this was a bonus to us however she was particularly impressed with the new learning journeys we had started and planning for the child's next steps.

Happy New Year to you all, we've got off to a flying start!!

Allison

WELL DONE, I remember that feeling - you feel so rewarded don't you.

I know it takes a lot of hard work and effort to get Outstanding so make sure you celebrate - you and your team deserve it. :oxD:( :(

Edited by Guest

Congratulations to you and your team, I think the fact you got outstanding just as the term was winding down for Christmas really says it all, well done. I am sure many members will be asking you lots of questions about your planning, learning journeys, SEF etc.

Wishing you a fantastic continuation of your new year, hope you celebrated in style. :o

Peggy

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share our good news with you all, our Pre-school re-registered in June last year and become a Community Interest Company as I thought I would go it alone without a committee. We operate from a Village Hall and a maximum of 26 children aged 2-5 may attend any one session.

Two days before we broke up for Christmas we had a knock on the door and our Ofsted Inspection started!! I must say that our Inspector is very nice and we have built up a good relationship with her. Anyway I can officially inform you all that we recieved OUTSTANDING!!. We are just so happy and elated and of course I just want to shout it from the roof tops.

I had completed the SEF and this was a bonus to us however she was particularly impressed with the new learning journeys we had started and planning for the child's next steps.

Happy New Year to you all, we've got off to a flying start!!

Allison

Congratulations. Thats a real acheivement.

Kyra

CONGRATULATIONS - what a great achievement!

Now you just have to wait til the end of the year to receive your "Outstanding Provider" certificate - Ofsted only publish the list once a year, in October! (supposedly - I didn't get mine til the day we broke up for Christmas!)

Nona