Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Verona

Dear Mundia

I can only speak for myself but at this time of night my brain is too tired to make really useful contributions to the more really serious stuff on the forum. Maybe tomorrow I'll log on earlier and then I can go into another topic. :o

Sue xD Me yawning!!

And here I am back again!

Of course this is important stuff! I spent most of my childhood wanting to be Jacqueline, Charlotte - even Brunhilda, just to be different!! But I'm used to it now. Mini Sue is the usual handle for me in a crowd of Sues as I'm a tad under 5 feet (couldn't even make a respectable 5 feet! :( ), but people ignore me at their peril. xD

Susan - I can't get my parent's to USE the abbreviation! Shall we swap! :o

Sue :D

Dear Sue R

Brunhilda sounds a very nice name although I can't imagine what kind of avatar would go with a name like that. xD

I am concerned that the non-Sue's are feeling left out and so I suggest FSF should also stand for 'fantastically supportive folks' as that is what we all try and do for each other, as well as having some giggles along the way :o

Sue

Good call, Sue!!

Here's one for the Fantastically Supportive Folks !! :D

(But you can be an honorary Sue if you want, hali, trea and beau! :(:o )

You can, too, Steve? xD:(

Sue :D

When i think of Brunhilda I conjour up an image of a viking hat and blonde plaits xD:(:(

i remember going to a fancy dress shop and THAT costume was the only one that would fit me!! :( well that and the pregnant nun!!! :o

I will be an honorary Sue (or Susan), quite willingly.

Steve can do his Johnny Cash impersonation - are we happy with that?

Diane. (ha ha)

I have to say I'd rather be a sue than jacqueline anyday. everytime anybody uses my full name i a strange urge to just sit in a corner and suck my thumb

Jacqui :o

Hi everyone

i have really enjoyed reading this site as we speak i am trying in vain to get a avatars( its not easy is it ) xD but i will keep trying i am hoping for a flying pink elephant ( kinda sums me up).

on the subject of sue's i work with a sue so do i get in :o

steve is a saint :D he got my pink elephant to fly i now feel complete

hope everyone likes my pink elly or as one of our childen calls them ellefinks!!!!