Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Verona

Well, it's late, but I did it all myself!!

It only took me about an hour!!!!! :o

I am always asking my husband to help - just so it can be done quicker - but this time I was determined to find an animated picture and post it myself - and I have. xD

Well I'M PROUD OF MYSELF!!!

It's a great feeling to manage to do things for yourself! Just remember that feeling next time a child manages something on their own for the first time. Thats what we're doing everyday - fantastic isn't it!! :)

Yes, it's always good when you have achieved something yourself and especially good when you see a child achieving something for the first time.

I might have to change my avatar on a regular basis now - just in case I forget how to do it!! Or shall I set myself another challenge?

Sue

I could try to put a photo on my profile but looking at you lot I could probably (almost) be your mother!!!! :o

Perhaps I'll keep it for a while and see how many others put their photo on - might do it some time.

Sue

Tracy -

You and I should form a sub-group of members 'not so hot with computers'!I struggle so to do so much. Still, persistence is the key, they say. :( Let's hope sue posts an answer with clues, then I might manage it! :wacko:

sue - don't believe it!! 1) you don't know how old the photos are xD ; 2) as beau says, hair dye and anti-wrinkle cream..... :o and 3) I AM old enough to be a lot of members' mother! :(:(

Cheers!

Sue :D

If you want instructions I'm probably not your woman!

I think this is how I did it. I'm not that good at explaining but here goes........

The web site I found my picture on was www.animationsfactory.com

When you've found the pic you want - right click on image and choose 'save picture as'

Then choose what file on computer you want it saved in. I saved mine in 'my pictures'

Close or minimise animationfactory.com and go to FSinfo.

Go to 'my controls'

click on 'edit avatar settings'

click on 'browse'

When file box comes up look for your avatar in 'my pictures' or whatever file you chose and click on it

Then click on update avatar :o

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT !!!!!!!!!!! ...... or not, if I haven't explained it properly.

I've got to tear myself away from this site now so I can't double check instructions but when I get back I will see if anyone has been able to follow my gist. If not, then I will follow my own instructions and see what happens.

Good luck (you might need it)

Sue

Sue J I think you did a great job of explaining about the avatars. I had looked and thought I could probably try to explain but it wouldn't have been as good as yours!! :) And well done for putting up a photo too - it took me ages and mines really small. :o

Carol -

No, it's the author of the avatar. Annoying, isn't it, might go back to the other one. This one's too dark anyway - oh the luxury of choice!!

By the way - how long have the mini profile logos been at the bottom by the PM button? Anyone know, or am I just not observant?!? :o

Sue :D