Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Verona

not at all Sue, my fault actually, I didnt want to be part of the furniture so Steve's idea of humour was to add the 'not'

I ddnt honestly think anyone would notice. :o

BTW, I will put up the photo when I have the bin bags someone promised to lend me xD:(:(

Hello all

I'm an old-new member, wait I'll explain. I first joined the site back in Feb 2003 but because my computer was so rubbish it took me so long to do anything I kind of gave up. But great joy :D we have a new computer and we have gone broadband :o so logging on and joining in will be much easier now.

Thanks Sue J, I have followed your instructions and given myself a brand new avatar to mark my return. I think Taz is appropriate for me, my own children certainly have me tazzing about trying to keep up with them.

Sue : xD

Hi Sue

Welcome back! Broadband is a wonderful thing isn't it?

I love your Taz avatar-he's one of my 21 year old son's favourites! He reminds me of some of our children, whirlwinding their way through the pre-school! Wish I had some of that energy!

Linda

I've just had a thought about FS not accepting your avatar.

Try looking for an avatar with a file size of less than 20Kb and no bigger than 64 pixels by 64 pixels in size (see description in 'edit avatar')

Sue J :o

Hi there Sue - another one!! :o

Good to meet you, yes, Broadband is :(

Aha, all is clear now mundia!! Glad you're not being ostracised - lovely word.

I'd try scanning the bin bags in, but don't think it'd work! Got an address? :(xD

Sue :D

SueR, if I save hard I might even be able to buy my own bin bag.

Beau, yes you must be observant, unlike me who didnt notice til Steve told me!!

and welcome back Sue, now Im really losing track of all the Sue s. :o

Hi all,

Thanks for all your support during my time of depression (inability to upload my avatar!!). Yes Mundia, you were right Steve did 'sort me out'.

I have no idea how he did it (and so quickly too..!) I now have a little froggy avatar (I presume it will be here, it was on 'My Controls'when I checked). So a HUGE thank you to Steve... I would still love to know how he did it though (just in case I ever want a different one - God forbid!!)

Thanks again Steve

:):)xD:D:o:(

That doesn't bear thinking about - like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Slowly all 2,700 members will find their username is a variant of Sue...

Nice to see you back Sue! :D

Tracy - I don't quite know when it happened but by the time your avatar file had got to me it was in a graphic format called bmp. Animated gifs should be in an animated gif format (and have a file extension like, for example frog.gif).

So once I could see which one you wanted I just went to the website, downloaded another one (which you do by rightclicking and saving - ensure you don't save in a different format), shrunk it down a little bit (although I think the system will do this for you automatically when you upload it), and then uploaded it. :)

The invasion of the Sues, eh? :o

Steve, what a formidable thought!

Mundia some of us are used to being in a community of same named people. Certainly I was never in a class of where there was only me with my name.

I don't like the abbreviation :( and am at long last beginning to get my parents to accept that!

So don't call me Sue, cos I won't know yoou want me know! but I am laying claim to being the first SUSAN onboard or I wouldn't have been able to claim that as my username. xD

Dear Susan

If you are laying claim to be the first Susan on the site then as member number 7 I must have been the first Sue on the site (I am a Susan too but am happy to respond to most names as long as they are polite!!). I am delighted to be in the company of such nice Sue's and a Susan. :D

I am fortunate enough to know Steve in the real world not just in this virtual world which is why the idea of the likes of me taking over the site is so scary to him. :o

Sue

Super froggy avatar.

Diane (who in future would like to be known either as Sue, or Susan, whichever is the least contentious, :D ).