Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Verona

Yes,

Seahorses are a passion, but I just couldn't find a decent one - Maybe I'll grow up one day and learn how to make my own!! xD

Now why on earth would a green jumping bean remind you of me, Carol..... :(:(:o

Sue :D

Having admitted I didn't notice the mini profile thing along with Sue :o I just wondered something else. Have we always had an edit function for our posts or is that a recent arrival too??

Sue R - glad you like the avatar. Its in honour of National Bird Chorus Day (or whatever it was!!) and is especially for Mundia!! :D:D

Hi Carol -

No, the edit feature has always been there for your own posts (you can't edit other people's, for obvious reasons :o ).

There are, however, a number of extra features which will turn up in the next few weeks - I'll award points to the people who notice them first...

(and what do points mean people?)

Have just managed to load photo (with help!) and I am old enough to be mother to most of you - but I don't care!!!!! :oxD

Gail

What's happened here! :o My last post makes no sense now, I was replying to Steve's question of what do points make? xD

Hi Trea

A few days ago you asked where I'm from - I'm from West Sussex.

We've been away for the weekend, got back today and after something to eat I'm straight back on the computer. This site is so addictive!!!! Got lots to catch up on.

Sue J

I have just tried to get an avatar. Went onto site that sue had mentioned.. saved the croaking frog ( I happen to like them!!!!) and then went to select it from my picture file but a message came back from FS saying it wasnt acceptable!!!!!

Its obviously something that I am doing wrong - but I dont know what!!!

Tracy

:o

Hi Hali,

I was beginning to think I was going mad! Lots of you are saying you have been successful, following Sue's instructions - but it would not let me do it. There has to be something I am doing wrong!! Relatively speaking it isn't that important, but it is becoming a bit of an obsession now. I HAVE TO DO IT!! (sorry, I'm like this with most things - I can spend all day trying to achieve something totally unimportant!)

Tracy

:o

i Konw

ive tried downloading them smaller or making them smaller but they wont upload onto this site.

My hubbys going mad he says im slowing the computer down with all my piccys ive tried to upload :o