Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Verona

hi Sue

Yes she is a beatuiful baby she's my sister little un.

She is called Georgia Lilly she was around three months old then, she now six months and still beatuiful.

I've been away from the site for a few days cause i have been writing up some reaserch for my N.V.Q.4, i'm getting there nearly finished just a few more weeks worth of work. :D:D:D:D:D

pinkwillow

aka kelly

its not hard the only thing is i was the second year to try it and it was still in the "GUINEA PIG" stage. Cache have moved the goal post so many times but all said and done i have learn't loads and have enjoyed and would do it again. If you needed ( as if) help i would gladly help. Hopefully i will hand my last big project in, in july :D:D and find out if i have passed in oct/nov.Have you heard of the HLTA HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSAIANT its the big thing in our borough. :o

Hi pinkwillow - yes, have heard of HLTA, but as I'm in a DN, not really relevant for me. I don't intend to change direction now.(Too Old!)

Which thread of NVQ4 did you choose? I'm not sure whether I should go for Advanced Practice or Management. If I do it at all, family always seem to suffer when I start studying, ... But I do enjoy it - studying, not making family suffer!

Now, wait a minute.. not a bad idea.... :o

Sue :D

WOW! xD

Respect! Did it hurt? It looks sensational! Your dancing girl will sit really pretty with that!

Have to get some of mine on film to show you! Can't believe I haven't done already.

My son's got one of his on his tattooists website, www.intoskin.co.uk

I'm sure your legs are lovely!

Speaking of which, how's the invalid? :o

Hi Sue

No it didn't hurt at all :) My poor Invalid is getting really fed up!! he had another x ray and the bones are healing together and he is putting gentle pressure on his foot once a day, BUT he came in from the wet last week and the crutch slipped and so did he and he really hurt himself again :o so he isn't in the best of moods xD

I'm off to visit your son's tattoo picture :) I'll put my dancing lady up later

Hope you are doing ok, I remember your date for returning to work is the date of my next tattoo June 7th, is that still on?

Take care

Trea :D

At present still on course. Seeing Consultant next Monday. Fingers crossed!

OUCH, double ouch - your poor husband! I've had a couple of narrow escapes like that!

His is the rather dark piccie of a sort of squashed pumpkin and crossed bones. Sounds weird, it's a Wildhearts design. looks good, tho' it's currently the last one.

OK. Having read all your promblems with avatars I'm feeling better. I just thought I was doing something completely wrong. I have tried to add an avatar to my name to no avail. It keeps telling me that it's not allowed. Have chosen smaller avatars, incase the one I wanted was too big, still didn't like it! So I'm avatar-less..... Steve what am I doing wrong?! I will try again, I am hoping for a dog drinking...sounds strange, but I liked it!!! :o

Oooh how clever am I feeling right now! Just tried again, couldn't get dog to work (think it was too big) but the fish is fine! I'm a scuba diver, so it's slightly relevant!!!

Not sure Shelley, but the most common mistake is to save it in the wrong format (when you find it on the site, right click to save to your hard disk, and check that it's saving it as a gif file.)

The other problem is that sometimes it's bigger than 64*64 pixels which is the biggest size allowed. If that's the case you'll need some graphics software which will reduce the image size. If you don't have any such software you can send it to me and I'll shrink it for you. :)

Hi Sue

i did the adavanced practitoner strand and have found it really good a few girls on my course worked in day nursreys and they choose the mangement strand

Once i have my N.V.Q4 I'M not sure what i will do with it as i am really happy where i am, i think i did it prove to myself that i could before i was too old :o

Pink willow - you are NEVER too old!! - take that from one who knows :D

Still don't know which way to go......

Shelley - it's great!! xD

Steve - is there no end to your talents?? :o

Hi Sue

Eventually went to look at your sons tattoo, it's great! :D I like things with a little edge to them :D it's a nice size too, so no detail is lost. And spookily enough that is where my son has his tattoo!!.... we are now entering the twilight zone!!(i'm singing the weird music in my head!) :o:D

Trea :)

Glad you liked it!

I have been informed it's not a 'squished pumpkin', but a smiley face!

Which son would that be? The one taking his GCSEs - he's not old enough?

Wish him luck at his interview for me! Cue for more weird music - how does she know that!!!!! :o

:D:(:D I know the secret of your crystal ball! :wacko: The son that has the tattoo is 19 in a couple of months :( my middle son who is 17 in June has just had all his hair shaved off! :o he did look like shaggy from Scooby Doo, which was cool as we have a great Dane Dog xD When Den my youngest is 16 he will be the same age as my middle son until middle of June. I had my babies close together! xD:(