Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 21st Birthday to the FSF

Morning

Although some of you think of the 14th February as Valentines day 💗 we here at the FSF think of it as our birthday and today we are 21 🎉

So happy birthday to all of our wonderful forum friends and please feel free to use this as an excuse to eat cake....

FSF birthday no text.jpg

If you are not already a member of the forum please remember membership is now free as per Steve's post last year on our 20th anniversary, see here: The FSF at 20 years old is now free!

Best birthday wishes,

Sue 

Happy Birthday!

What a success this has been. I was there almost from the start and it was a life saver.

Ive been absent from the active community for a while now due to retirement from school, but I am so pleased that everything continues to grow.

Congratulations to everyone on the hard work that has made this community and enabled it to continue to thrive.

• Love 1

Hi Susan

How lovely to hear from you 💗

The contribution you made as one of our first moderators was huge and we will be forever grateful for the time and support you gave us and other FSF users.

I hope you are enjoying your retirement....I am a bit jealous but I have a few more years to do yet 🙃

Extra special wishes to you

Sue x

• Like 1