Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

June 1st is everyone prepared to re-open (coronavirus topic)

bizzylizzy

I have sent out a survey and letters to the parents, all but one replied. I only have five wanting to return as soon as we reopen.

Has anyone got a template of a risk assessment for this instance that they would be willing to share with me please? I would be really grateful.

This is such a stressful time for us all but my staff are all ok with coming back (we have been closed since 20 March) for which I am really pleased.

Thank you in advance for your help.

x

I’ve prepared a kind of action plan come risk assessment, which is a work in progress as I keep thinking of things I should have included, you’re welcome to have a look.

The thing I’m not finding in all this guidance (but it probably is somewhere) is if we have a positive case who do we report it too? PHE, Ofsted? Have we seen anything from ofsted? (Other than the odd temp change to the framework - this is today’s update)

8291729F-C573-415D-981D-266BBEAC70D4.jpeg

Edited by Mouseketeer

2 hours ago, Mouseketeer said:

I’ve prepared a kind of action plan come risk assessment, which is a work in progress as I keep thinking of things I should have included, you’re welcome to have a look.

The thing I’m not finding in all this guidance (but it probably is somewhere) is if we have a positive case who do we report it too? PHE, Ofsted? Have we seen anything from ofsted? (Other than the odd temp change to the framework - this is today’s update)

Pretty sure Riddore just to cover yourself really.

https://www.hse.gov.uk/news/riddor-reporting-coronavirus.htm?fbclid=IwAR03shakb28yd1I66GIH8mqGT2-gPqYO8OsnBdOR0Evl5SjWLyI9B8jGmn8

Edited by louby loo
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, lynned55 said:

I wonder why Ofsted now want us to tell them if we re open- when they told us not to bother telling them that we closed in the first place- odd

True, why aren’t they just presuming we are open? I expect our counties have snitched on us 😆 

Just now, Mouseketeer said:

True, why aren’t they just presuming we are open? I expect our counties have snitched on us 😆 

Probably- or they want to start up inspections again. Gosh- if they start them up in Sept- pity the poor group who get the first ones!

• Sad 2

Why oh why does the PM and the BBC and other journalists just say Reception, year 1 and 6 - no mention generally of preschools and nurseries returning on 1 June?

We seem to be forgotten most of the time. 

It really annoys me. I’m sorry if you feel I’m being petty and negative at this time but it irks me. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Verona said:

Why oh why does the PM and the BBC and other journalists just say Reception, year 1 and 6 - no mention generally of preschools and nurseries returning on 1 June?

We seem to be forgotten most of the time. 

It really annoys me. I’m sorry if you feel I’m being petty and negative at this time but it irks me. 

No you are not being petty at all. It really drives me insane. 

22 minutes ago, louby loo said:

Well Boris did mention EYs once when reading his notes - he just forgot about  us when he had to think for himself answering questions!

Yes I noticed that! Somewhat flustered...